What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
So maybe im just thinking too deeply, but obviously this is just speculation and i wouldnt care if it didnt happen.. BUUUUUTTT

In that last tweet, Ed Boon responded with "and injustice too!!" not necessarily specifying there would be a new title, simply hinting at something that has to do with the CURRENT title maybe? Could it be possible with the inclusion of Injustice to MLG that Ed Boon is seeing there is still life in this game? Maybe he could be filling in the last 2 character slots and completing the game. Who knows? Regardless, i doubt this is the case but it is wishful thinking.

my problem with Injustice 2 and MK10 would be a split community at constant war. you have 2 games coming out by the same developer being presented to a community whose already split between MK/IGAU. The mk9 people seem to still want to believe the game is alive and the injustice people are keeping up with the times. with 2 games coming out at the same time its just going to be constant war and it doesnt seem to healthy for the website TYM.

Honestly, as excited as i am for MK10, if both games come out at the same time, ill be playing injustice. i'm not a fan of block buttons and with the amount of glitches and BS in MK9, NRS has some heavy making up to do with the series.

EMPEROR PRYCE

Pure blasphemy on a MK site :(
im sorry, it just forces stupid situations, simplifies blocking and nullifies mix ups out side of high and low. i know they are 2 separate games, but imagine how ASS batman would be if there was a block button.. he'd prolly have to win off of chip.

Maasik

Noob
I really couldn't care less about Powergirl.. or any Kryptonians for that matter. I find them extremely generic and dull. If she's in the game can we give Superman the boot? Or at least find a way to give her some different moves or asthetics?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I really couldn't care less about Powergirl.. or any Kryptonians for that matter. I find them extremely generic and dull. If she's in the game can we give Superman the boot? Or at least find a way to give her some different moves or asthetics?
How is Zod generic and dull?

Maasik

Noob
How is Zod generic and dull?
I mean Zod's not as generic as Superman but I just mean Kryptonians in general are boring IMO. They're like the epitome of superheroes. They have like every power and are just "unbeatable" in a sense. I like that Zod's trait is cool and unique but he still has the lazer vision, ice breath, flying (not in-game but in his intro and in general), super strength, etc. Don't take it personal, I just don't like Kryptonians.

EMPEROR PRYCE

I mean Zod's not as generic as Superman but I just mean Kryptonians in general are boring IMO. They're like the epitome of superheroes. They have like every power and are just "unbeatable" in a sense. I like that Zod's trait is cool and unique but he still has the lazer vision, ice breath, flying (not in-game but in his intro and in general), super strength, etc. Don't take it personal, I just don't like Kryptonians.
me either. never liked superman or kryptonians much either.

Glass Sword

Nobody
So maybe im just thinking too deeply, but obviously this is just speculation and i wouldnt care if it didnt happen.. BUUUUUTTT

In that last tweet, Ed Boon responded with "and injustice too!!" not necessarily specifying there would be a new title, simply hinting at something that has to do with the CURRENT title maybe? Could it be possible with the inclusion of Injustice to MLG that Ed Boon is seeing there is still life in this game? Maybe he could be filling in the last 2 character slots and completing the game. Who knows? Regardless, i doubt this is the case but it is wishful thinking.

my problem with Injustice 2 and MK10 would be a split community at constant war. you have 2 games coming out by the same developer being presented to a community whose already split between MK/IGAU. The mk9 people seem to still want to believe the game is alive and the injustice people are keeping up with the times. with 2 games coming out at the same time its just going to be constant war and it doesnt seem to healthy for the website TYM.

Honestly, as excited as i am for MK10, if both games come out at the same time, ill be playing injustice. i'm not a fan of block buttons and with the amount of glitches and BS in MK9, NRS has some heavy making up to do with the series.
Injustice: Even More Complete Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.