What's new

TYM's IGAU November tier list

cyke_out

Noob
Great work OP.

And LOL at everyone criticizing the tier list. These are YOUR numbers, put into chart form. If you don't like it, you fucked up, and it's up to you to fix the values you perceive as erroneous.
Exactly, there is no need to attack the OP. He just based this chart of every character forum.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Lol @ Grundy only losing 6-4 and Ares beating Bane. Also Lobo is a 5-5.
Outside of that, the list looks fine I guess.

Batgirl downplay.... so. strong.

Dear Batgirl players,

Your character has a mid-screen meterless vortex. She can win any match just because the enemy guesses wrong too many times. Even if you don't have the tools to win, you can always win by dumb luck. Please re-assess any so-called "bad matchup"

Sincerely

-an actual low-tier character player

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Batgirl downplay.... so. strong.
Why is it downplay? What match-up numbers do you disagree with that are not as bad/are better than listed

Her numbers look alright to me, except I personally believe Bane has an advantage against her.

Why is it downplay? What match-up numbers do you disagree with that are not as bad/are better than listed

Her numbers look alright to me, except I personally believe Bane has an advantage against her.
The Aquaman matchup.

And my reasoning is matchup numbers don't apply to her as much at all.

Once you're in the vortex, you're in the vortex, and it doesn't matter what move your character has, everyone's equally helpless against it.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
theres no way in christ he goes even with raven is all im saying no way

she can barely move fullscreen (orbs super far and far ground think blow up slow dash chars)
she can barely ever get her trait out (mb ground thing)
shes at risk to zone
she can't do much about tele

mmh doesn't lose to bane with his multi hit b3 and ability to 22 after a block charged and cover himself with trait and his mobility and mixup

and hawkgirl??? can't she just be jump back teled for going in the air? or mb ground thinged??? even maybe with all her bullshit...
4-6 mmh
She doesn't need to move in on him.
She gets trait whenever she wants, not much risk to zoning since pillars will always beat teleport.
Orbs can be reflected.
Pillars are punished by soul crush unless mb
Mb b3 owns teleport

RYX

BIG PUSHER
The Aquaman matchup.

And my reasoning is matchup numbers don't apply to her as much at all.

Once you're in the vortex, you're in the vortex, and it doesn't matter what move your character has, everyone's equally helpless against it.
Aquaman can trait out of it, IIRC.

if match-up numbers don't apply to vortex characters, then Scorpion is top tier because match up numbers don't apply to him, he has a vortex(the only actual vortex). 1man3letters shame on you and your forums

Aquaman can trait out of it, IIRC.

if match-up numbers don't apply to vortex characters, then Scorpion is top tier because match up numbers don't apply to him, he has a vortex(the only actual vortex). 1man3letters shame on you and your forums
Scorpions vortex isnt meterless, he needs meter and trait. He also gets crap damage. While Batgirl can get +60 percent off a 1 bar 50/50 reset.

My rationale behind the Aquaman analysis is Batgirl players are spoiled by the vortex- when the one thing they can exploit on everyone breaks down, they don't know what to do. This is typical of top tier characters who dont need much fancy tech to be good

Aquaman's trait screws up the combos of a huge portion of the cast. Doesn't make him 7-3 everyone.

No offense to any Batgirl players, but if I can have 1 opinion where I'm admant, even in opposition to players who are much better than me, its that Batgirl is by far the best character in this game.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Even if you don't have the tools to win, you can always win by dumb luck.
The way the game currently is, more people are guessing a 50/50 correctly and getting out of a reset than fuzzy guarding characters like Batman and Green Arrow.
In the future when everyone is generally better at blocking maybe then a vortex will be a problem

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
KF #2?

I don't even think she's that good lol. I think Aqua and MMH are definitely better than her. Zod is probably better than her too.

I do think she's top 5 tho with One bad MU (mmh for the most part).

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
KF #2?

I don't even think she's that good lol. I think Aqua and MMH are definitely better than her. Zod is probably better than her too.

if frost has only one bad mu thats 2 less than zod

KF #2?

Our matchup chart is inflated due to stages - you know that. Plus we have a bunch of big question marks hanging out there. Once the dust settles a bit she'll go down.

By the way, I played a few games vs. m2dave and have some notes to share with you if you're interested.

Pig Of The Hut

And let me be clear, not my tier list. I've been picking over this for maybe two weeks, browsing the forums and picking over matchup discussion and trying to refine it as best I can and using as much (good) input as I can find. I'm not going to claim to be successful here because I have fuck-all of an idea of whether I was. I don't even know what the fuck success here would be defined as. I have more to say, but I'm also incredibly tired and I want to go to bed. Here's the chart I assembled:

And from that, the current tier list of the game as dictated by the weird gestalt consciousness of the TYM community is:

Have fun, don't kill each other, good night.
Zod numbers are really really wrong

Pig Of The Hut

Our matchup chart is inflated due to stages - you know that. Plus we have a bunch of big question marks hanging out there. Once the dust settles a bit she'll go down.

By the way, I played a few games vs. m2dave and have some notes to share with you if you're interested.
u play frost too?

add me

Espio

Kokomo
theres no way in christ he goes even with raven is all im saying no way

she can barely move fullscreen (orbs super far and far ground think blow up slow dash chars)
she can barely ever get her trait out (mb ground thing)
shes at risk to zone
she can't do much about tele

mmh doesn't lose to bane with his multi hit b3 and ability to 22 after a block charged and cover himself with trait and his mobility and mixup

and hawkgirl??? can't she just be jump back teled for going in the air? or mb ground thinged??? even maybe with all her bullshit...

Why can't Hawkgirl play a solid ground game? Her forward walk speed is good and wing evade 3 is a really great ground mobility tool to get in. Her rushdown and safe mobility tools are huge assets in this match up as she can really chip away and stack up damage quickly and effectively.

Nobody can be in the air or jumping around versus Martian Manhunter, not just her. She has good ground movement against most characters and against Martian Manhunter's style of zoning whereas against a character like Sinestro or Deathstroke they really limit her ground movement badly.