What's new

TYM Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Well you would be right about rocker, If I heard you call me emo to my face I might get a litte aggressive (or I'd just laugh at you and take you to a metal/punk show). My friends would laugh so hard if I told them someone said I looked like an emo kid. I have always dressed like that because honestly I think it suits me well. Boots, skinny jeans, t-shirts I get from shows, leather jacket, ever since I was about thirteen. Music is a huge part of my life and this is the look I've gotten from it. I sometimes change it up though, hence the tux.
Thanks about the bike. I plan on riding her for a while, then I'm going to finance a Ducatti monster 696.

Santa fe, NM. Philly is a little far for me... But never say never.
Know what thru me off is the purple pants and hair style in one pic(here some emo kids dress like that sometimes) but with you minus the eyeliner, million rocker straps and colored hair lol.

Graveyard

Superb
Know what thru me off is the purple pants and hair style in one pic(here some emo kids dress like that sometimes) but with you minus the eyeliner, million rocker straps and colored hair lol.
Yeah, everyone is always thrown off about me at first. Like that starburst commercial, I'm a walking contradiction.

MKF30

Why insulted? I'd be honored lol he made MK! lol, besides. Boon isn't bald or shaves his head...yet anyway. And both body structure is different, not to mention age lol...funny thing is I've been said to be Boon's lost brother haha(we both have the same B-day, freaky I know lol) I know he and John Tobias made it but it was Boon's initial idea in college) MK geek mode guys don't mind me lol..anywho

Anywho here's me:

Recent:

My Halloween homemade costume 2010 taken prior to Halloween costume party with my friend going as a geek next to me, a few things I had to buy(like knee pads, head piece etc)

Older pic when I had goatee:

Last year's Fedora pics:

Last years Beanie with beard(which I lost damn it lol):

Another old Fedora pic(from last year)

Ermac/MKF look alike from last Halloween lol:

When I'm not wearing a hat(from last year):

This one is from earlier this year:

Cam Shy pic:

My Kustom Made MK Hat that I had made:

Another old pic from 2 summers ago(my TV set up is nothing like that now lol)

MK pic of me wearing MK Kustom Hat:

Pic from 2 falls ago:

From late 08:

MKF30

Robot Smoke? lol

Ed is GOING BALD.

btw, Pete take some new pics man. Those have got to be close to 5 years old bro.
But the rest are older.

The first 3 are new man, the rest were just easy uploads and wanted to show off my MK hat :)

I'll post some newer ones/take some if you guys want lol I have gerbil hair though right now, my hair is kind of messed up from wearing my hoody today shovelling lol

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
My Sister and me on Christmas Day.

I shaved all that off though, it was getting ugly and annoying.

MKF30

MKF looks like Ricky martin and Wilmer valderrama fused together.
LOL, Ricky Martin lmao? That's a first....His hair is far longer then mine though and bleached(yuck) and I'm pretty sure I have FAR more facial hair then he ever did lol(I'm more rugged).... He's pretty much the Latino Fabio...

Wilmer, Ed Boon, Ermac and Kyle Rayner I've been told a lot though by different people. The ladder two are fictional characters...

BTW, the first two btw I took yesterday I should say lol and second one yes was homage to you know who...lol

Nice pic juggernaut, didn't know you had red hair. Pretty sister, not much resemblence though. She's blond you're more red.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nice pic juggernaut, didn't know you had red hair. Pretty sister, not much resemblence though. She's blond you're more red.
Naw, my hair is blonde. It just looks red in pictures, and it depends on the lighting. Also, she lives in Miami now, so she will be a lot more tan than me with also blonder hair.

This is the day before, you can kinda tell better that my hair is blonde.

MKF30

Oh yeah, lol that's funny. In the other pic it looks more red, the other one you look more blond. Also sometimes because my friend had blondish/brown hair, but his facial hair is more red for some reason like a reddish brown.

McNasty

Moist.

First was me making fun of a buddy who was too drunk.

second is me and a friend at john mayer(yeah i know its not very metal)

third is last st. patties day breakin' off some bigger gal lol

McNasty

Moist.
geez im bad at this but before I get the wrath of how not metal john mayer is. Here is a pic from my old death core band. doesnt get any more metal than this...

oBryant

Noob
You like like the youngest user on here ^, maybe it's the hat.
I'm 20. I bend the beak of my hat up. It's a FL thing I guess cause I never see anyone with their beaks bent up. Oh yeah, and 3D theater glasses with no lens ;-)

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication

^ Me, my dad & BD-Death on my wedding day.

^ Me & Frag-_-Doll on our wedding day

^ new tat that I got for my wife, it says Krazy & she got SIC tatted on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.