I AmTheNight 89
Skylight1
Based Pr0digy
Hellbringer
ManiacFCG
Kombat Chef

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
PLEASE JOIN ME IN CONGRATULATING YOUR TYM XBL TOURNEY GRAND CHAMPION, @ManiacFGC !!!

THANK YOU to everyone that participated and see you in the next one!

Maniac, PM me your address so I can get that trophy your way please.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Ok guyzzzzzzz... I’m having problems getting into Google sheets so you all know the deal: 2 outgoing and incoming challenges. FT7 wins per set.

@ManiacFGC your trophy is on order and I’ll get you shipping info with tracking # once I have it. Everyone else, there’s some major shit going down in the future. I’m talking BIG gift cards, custom engraved controllers and accessories, even tourney sponsorship. I am hard at work putting together some serious incentive for the grand champions in both XB1 and PS4 leagues. It’s about to get real so stay tuned...

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Ok guyzzzzzzz... I’m having problems getting into Google sheets so you all know the deal: 2 outgoing and incoming challenges. FT7 wins per set.

@ManiacFGC your trophy is on order and I’ll get you shipping info with tracking # once I have it. Everyone else, there’s some major shit going down in the future. I’m talking BIG gift cards, custom engraved controllers and accessories, even tourney sponsorship. I am hard at work putting together some serious incentive for the grand champions in both XB1 and PS4 leagues. It’s about to get real so stay tuned...
These are still FT7 right @Dreamcatcher?
Yes sir. :)

Kind cows

Kano main. Still a scrub
How do I get in? I'm new to the scene and might be a bit of a detriment at first but I adapt quickly. I play grapplers mostly...

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
How do I get in? I'm new to the scene and might be a bit of a detriment at first but I adapt quickly. I play grapplers mostly...
I can go ahead and add you. You will be on Team Grey replacing Kindred since he has no showed for a couple weeks:

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
@Dreamcatcher I have 2 more homies for GGS clan. @EBPxEM1 and @OMFGBBQSauce
Just added both of them and working on a discord for both the XB1 and PS4 league.