What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

@ShepherdOfFire GGs! I understand how to play Kano a bit better now but I don't like his competitive variations that much. And damn that Kitana is scary AF xD
GGs! I love Kano's competitive variations, Ripper is a beast and I like Dirtbag, the variation is slept on imo and could use a slight buff but it's so fun to play.
And yeah I like to play with Kitana, she's so fun to play. And the matches weren't very laggy (except some lag spikes), which surprised me since NRS said everything was fine with their netcode, so I expected the worst :D

Last edited:

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Dude no one else Ive played from here do I have an issue with. Lol. im not the best or even good really, I just dont like to deal with disrespect. I wanted to settle it in the game when ole bro-hemian rhapsody was sober, but he refuses. So, lets all just get hype for tonights Hill and be thankful for the handful of cool guys n gals we have to play with.
Fku u suck

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
GGs! I love Kano's competitive variations, Ripper is a beast and I like Dirtbag, the variation is slept on imo and could use a slight buff but it's so fun to play.
And yeah I like to play with Kitana, she's so fun to play. And the matches weren't very laggy (except some lag spikes), which surprised me since NRS said everything was fine with their netcode, so I expected the worse :D
yeah we had one or two lag spikes which is not that bad, but still, we used to have none so there is definitely something wrong with their servers.

Yo im down to play. Been practicing whiff punishing with baraka. Like to try on people that know what's going on. I feel unstoppable playing randomss then I play you guys and it's a different story lol