What's new

TYM Favor

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Oh, and you're a Black Cockroach main, eh? How about you try playing him and see if you can beat anyone here.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Thanks to you all, I'm already beating 55 of the other entries, some of which have been on there for a while! I've almost made it to the 1st page. User votes are still a small percentage of the deciding factor, but every little bit helps. Thanks for your support, everyone!

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
If anyone has a few seconds today to cast a vote, I'd really appreciate it! Apparently you don't even need to sign up, and it lets you vote once every 24 hours. My video is here. Thanks everyone!

xSamuel

Player of All, Master of None.
Hey awesome TYM friends, I have an annoying favor to ask of you.

My business has a chance to be featured at Yankee Stadium, which could end up generating a lot of revenue for me. I just need people to vote for my annoying "video pitch". Apparently you don't even have to sign up to vote, and you can vote once every 24 hours.

You just need to go to this link and vote for the video (you don't even have to watch it if you don't want to). There are currently less than 100 submissions and the top 5 all win, so I actually stand a decent chance of taking this thing. Thanks in advance!

-Woody

P.S. It was limited to 30 seconds so I had to talk like a speed freak.
dude.... I think I've been going to your trivia nights

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Done. How's this being progressed so far?
I'm only 7 spots away from being on the first page of results (they seem to be sorted by vote totals). So that first day, I moved way up, but now I'm kind of hanging at the top of page two. User votes only account for 10% of your "points"; the other 90% is decided by a panel of 8 judges. So ranking isn't a huge deal, but every little bit definitely helps.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I'm only 7 spots away from being on the first page of results (they seem to be sorted by vote totals). So that first day, I moved way up, but now I'm kind of hanging at the top of page two. User votes only account for 10% of your "points"; the other 90% is decided by a panel of 8 judges. So ranking isn't a huge deal, but every little bit definitely helps.
Nah, the user influence will hit the judges. The more user rating, the more the judge will check this out. Let's hope they give you affirmative decision to rise you to the top.

Last edited:

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I live on the west side of IC. Finishing up my B.S. in Biology at UIowa
Oh nice! Then yup, you've probably played my trivia before. We're in all of the Hy-Vees, Tailgators, Sam's Pizza, Old Chicago, 2 Dog's, Gus', etc. Starting to expand out into the Quad Cities, though this contest could help us reach a much broader audience.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Little hack: If you right click the link and open it in a private window you can vote, then right click the link and open in a private window again and you can vote again (although a Captcha will appear but once you do it your vote is counted) and you can keep voting as long as you fill in the captchas. Voted a bunch of times, hope it helps ;)

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Little hack: If you right click the link and open it in a private window you can vote, then right click the link and open in a private window again and you can vote again (although a Captcha will appear but once you do it your vote is counted) and you can keep voting as long as you fill in the captchas. Voted a bunch of times, hope it helps ;)
Ha, wow! Thanks for the votes and the heads up!

Last edited: