What's new

Tym fantasy football league.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Which RBs would you be willing to part with? I want Doug Martin to keep with the Bucaneer fanboy ism but I doubt you'll let him go lol.

Oh no, Martin won me one of my main leagues last year so I must keep him lol. Not willing to let go of Murray for Vjax unless it's a package, I can do Joique Bell + maybe someone (depends on the player) for Vjax. I wanna see how Le'veon turns out so don't wanna part with him now but in a couple weeks he could be available.

Basically, any RB but Martin can be shipped for the right price.

I$AAC

Noob
Oh no, Martin won me one of my main leagues last year so I must keep him lol. Not willing to let go of Murray for Vjax unless it's a package, I can do Joique Bell + maybe someone (depends on the player) for Vjax. I wanna see how Le'veon turns out so don't wanna part with him now but in a couple weeks he could be available.

Basically, any RB but Martin can be shipped for the right price.

Lol it's cool. Yeah we will visit the possibility of trade talk in a couple of weeks. I wanna see how he will do with Glennon throwing to him ( going to see it in person tomorrow, lets hope we get that W) and I don't want to trade you a guy that's gonna have a bye week next week. What positions are you most in need of?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Lol it's cool. Yeah we will visit the possibility of trade talk in a couple of weeks. I wanna see how he will do with Glennon throwing to him ( going to see it in person tomorrow, lets hope we get that W) and I don't want to trade you a guy that's gonna have a bye week next week. What positions are you most in need of?

WR more than anything. I have no true WR2, just a bunch of WR3/4's with upside which is why I want Vjax.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I paid out the champ. I'm still trying to figure out who the owners of the second place and 3rd place teams.

I lost the Paypal email addresses for everyone.