What's new

Tym fantasy football league.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Tym fantasy football league.

$10 to join

Pay outs will be ???

Depending on how many people join --> I'll have better pay out numbers when league is set. However here's projected numbers.

1 - 70%
2 - 20% + $$?
3 - gets 10 back

We will do a Live draft tbd on a Date we can all agree upon. Preferably a Sunday.

What I need from you is too

1 - Send your $10 to my Paypal [email protected]

2 - send me your email address so I can send you a league invite.

3 - post in here that you joined and best time/s you are free to draft your team live. Again preferably a Sunday since most people have Sundays off.

4 - have fun

5 - please pay by draft day. There's one player from last year that didnt pay and i payed for them.

HGTV DrFlash44 PAID!!
SOT Semi Evil Ryu PAID!!
Dancock PAID!!

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Just sent you my cash. I can draft at any time on any Sunday except for THIS Sunday. This Sunday is Draft Day for the other league that I am in.

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
Just signed up. I can do next Sunday during the day, but not that night. The following Sunday I can do everything, but the morning btw. If the draft has to be next Sunday night or something I'll just drop out nbd.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
I might be down. I actually have a second job with a business partner, starting a fantasy football website that deals with projections.
Is it standard scoring or ppr? Snake draft? The only day I cant do this is aug 25 because I am holding my own draft that day for clients

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Good idea guys. 10-12 is max. Looks like it will be max 10.

I'll finalize times tonight and tomorrow. I'll try to text and pm everyone.

Also what are your thoughts on making it a auction draft?? I find them to be better, but right now we are doing the standard but I figured I put out the auction draft as a choice if people want it.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk