What's new

General/Other TYM Community Tier List Representative Voting Thread - Sub-Zero

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I honest to god don't want anyone representing the character if they don't use him in his harder matches. If you don't do that... you don't know the character. That is simply a fact.
The only two I know that have done this are Tom Brady and Lionheart. So they are my picks. Everyone else is just a half ass job.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
I honest to god don't want anyone representing the character if they don't use him in his harder matches. If you don't do that... you don't know the character. That is simply a fact.
The only two I know that have done this are Tom Brady and Lionheart. So they are my picks. Everyone else is just a half ass job.
I take this with a grain of salt sir...you should know of all people I play all my hard match ups with Sub

Every top sub player who's used him in tournaments has always switched to some one else for bad match ups. Tom with KL and Noob, Denzell with Liu, Marvaz with Cage and Liu, Me with Smoke. The only one I'm not sure about is Lionheart cuz I just found out about him threw this thread.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
Wow, he plays the Jax matchup in the exact same style I do. This is some of the best Sub-Zero i've seen. Good spacing on d4 keeping Jax honest.

If ppl payed more attention to the West Coast scene, you would have seen what alot of us over here already know. Sometimes I wonder if this game might endup becoming regional, because of how much the community just focuses on certain ppl and certain streams.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
If ppl payed more attention to the West Coast scene, you would have seen what alot of us over here already know. Sometimes I wonder if this game might endup becoming regional, because of how much the community just focuses on certain ppl and certain streams.
To be fair, man, i am in the UK. can't catch every stream due to time zone differences. I would if I could, though, as I am a junky for this stuff, especially high level Sub-Zero players.

I didn't mean that for you in particular, I was speaking about the community in general. I know ppl have things to do outside of MK and can't watch every stream. It could just be me, but I've noticed that theres a big difference in the support other scene get as oppose to ours. What bugs me the most is the disappointment I see on some faces when I ask how many viewers are watching. The MK community isn't huge and I don't think its in its best interest to just concentrate on certain areas, cuz it probably only hurts it in the long run.

BTW Sry if I always post these kinds of things in the wrong threads.