What's new

TYM Community Tier List Representative Voting Thread - Scorpion

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Rules:

1. To enter yourself as a candidate for a character, simply make a post declaring yourself as such.

2. To vote for a candidate, simply like their post. The two candidates with the highest number of votes are your representatives.

3. You may only enter yourself for ONE character.

4. If you are a candidate, you are PROHIBITED from voting for another candidate of the character you are applying to represent. You may vote for other character representatives, however.

5. There is no restriction on the number of votes per character.

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
I would love to enter myself as a candidate for Scorpion. *shines his kunai. Evil glaring everyone with a grin* =)

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
If you're talking about a small introductory about why I should be picked. Sure, why not.

Basically I've been using Scorpion on MK9 since day one of release. He's only been my "one" character that I could and always will stick with. No matter what the situation was with him and his match-ups. In my own way of looking at how he plays excluding the vortex setup, I've always enjoyed using his spear. Such wonderful setups and also including the teleport.

I really didn't start getting him into competition wise at my side of the area (East Coast) until there was a scene in Hampton, Virginia and started to represent him there since no one else did. Of course that's how I've met up with Blackula there and he's been my coach assist and sparring partner since. I couldn't keep track on how many tournaments I've been to so far for MK, but I know it's been a decent amount shortly after April last year. Never been to a major and I'm expecting to go to one near my area in April to represent there in Civil War 4 (Sorry for FR. Ain't happening . Plus to also take part in the Flawless Victory tournament hosted my none other then NordicNinja! Funny guy! =P So I'm definitely pushing myself to get seen more this year then last. That's for sure.

For those who know me online should know my reputation as well and how my play style is. Not saying to those in the offline scene. They've seen me play and faced me to know, too. So I basically flip flop from both areas to get known. Whichever sets the preference right. =)

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
While Slips is the best representative of the character for sure, I humbly consider myself a fair candidate for second best at this time.
I mistakenly already voted for Slips though...

So yeah, I nominate myself for a representative of Scorpion.

I've only won two tournaments. One of them was in North Carolina, and with Mileena...
The other isn't even worth talking about.

However I almost took Maxter's Cyrax out of NEC, and I did secure myself an Evo point at Apex.
I play nearly all my matches offline, and since I'm in Philadelphia, I'm going to continue to fight top players and get better.

I put almost no practice in for this game, and I already do well. I hope that eventually Philadelphia will have more great players for me to practice against.
Skkra is going to be a great player, and I'm going to continue holding weeklies at my house, even if no MK players come (I'll make those starving artists play MK whether they think Mileena is sexy or not!)

So hopefully this will keep me moving up.
See you all at Winter Brawl this weekend.

Vagrant

Noob
....I totally read the directions wrong..... lol I thought everyone just said hey I'll represent and posted up the matchups.... But nah Slips gets my vote, no dispute there