What's new

TYM Community Tier List Representative Voting Thread - Liu Kang

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Rules:

1. To enter yourself as a candidate for a character, simply make a post declaring yourself as such.

2. To vote for a candidate, simply like their post. The two candidates with the highest number of votes are your representatives.

3. You may only enter yourself for ONE character.

4. If you are a candidate, you are PROHIBITED from voting for another candidate of the character you are applying to represent. You may vote for other character representatives, however.

5. There is no restriction on the number of votes per character.

I guess I'll throw my hat into the ring for this. Here's a short list of my Liu Kang related achievements and accolades:
-The square, triangle, and X buttons on my pad have noticeable wear on them from doing b312 so much
-I can do the "WAH WAH WAH" sound in real life
-I cried when Liu Kang died at the end of story mode
-I once landed the f3 overhead six times in a row in a tournament match
-I played Liu Kang in the 1995 live action movie (I know it doesn't really look like me but I had a lot of makeup on)
-And many more??????

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
We need to get CURBOLICOUS on this. He's really good with Kang and knows the match-ups. Is he on this site?

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Hello everyone, you've probably guessed my main is Liu from my picture. I would've tried for candidate, but i'm a complete noob to this kommunity. I haven't been to any tournaments, haven't found any tech or anything along those lines, and noyones heard of me. So i'm voting for mcpeanuts here. I've seen him countless times on many threads, and I've only seen a few fights from XBlades. So I can't really say much about him.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I was referring specifically to when I played CD Jr at Summer Jam. Maybe I did it to you too? I don't really remember.
I'm not sure if it was 6, but it was a lot. Then when I blocked high you went low. Was at APEX. It was the only fight that wasn't extremely close.

First world problems.

XBlades

To Achieve, You must Believe
I would like to run for candidate in the liu kang forums.
I go to tournaments and expose everyone's shins, and I do ABC combos to win.
I try to break through my characters strategy... trying to achieve a greater level with this character, there is no such thing as a plateau as there is always new things i find relevant in this characters tech.