What's new

TYM Community Tier List Representative Voting Thread - Freddy Krueger

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Rules:

1. To enter yourself as a candidate for a character, simply make a post declaring yourself as such.

2. To vote for a candidate, simply like their post. The two candidates with the highest number of votes are your representatives.

3. You may only enter yourself for ONE character.

4. If you are a candidate, you are PROHIBITED from voting for another candidate of the character you are applying to represent. You may vote for other character representatives, however.

5. There is no restriction on the number of votes per character.

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
m2dave
It strikes me that he's the only one really qualified to represent Freddy. Won't this pose as a serious problem and may skew Freddy's data we collect from this? Or do I have it all wrong?

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
I didnt realize he quit, I was going to vote both but m2dave has yet to volunteer himself...

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I nominate myself. Give me those thanks, fools.

On a serious note, if DarkNatas does not wish to participate, I know someone who can take his place. Viper is very active in the ATL Mortal Kombat scene and knows Freddy's basics well (but I am not certain whether he has a TYM account).

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Thank you Dave, I do have an account, I just don't post much. Thanks for the respect but you def deserve to rep the Freddy name before me. (Dave gets my vote)
Thanks. You've got my vote too, and I hope you participate. DarkNatas told me he was done with this game until NRS fixes the resets.

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
I'm along for the ride for this game no matter what. If you're a true fan of a game, you don't quit because something bothers you, you overcome it.

gdf

Noob
Guys...rule 4 says you can't vote for each other. Nonetheless I'll vote for both of you guys in compensation (FMA stuff right here)

Enenra

Go to hell.
Thank you Dave, I do have an account, I just don't post much. Thanks for the respect but you def deserve to rep the Freddy name before me. (Dave gets my vote)
I'll vote for you solely off dave's recommendation. There are two reps per character bro, so you got this. :)

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Guys...rule 4 says you can't vote for each other. Nonetheless I'll vote for both of you guys in compensation (FMA stuff right here)
Oops. You are right. We can always "unlike" the posts if there is a close call, but I highly doubt it. I am most likely in for sure, and as is Viper unless DarkNatas decides to enter all of a sudden.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
CDjr best Sheeva.

That is all.
Not sure why you posted that in the Freddy Krueger forums but my money is on Jeremiah as best Sheeva. He is money matching CDjr at Final Round for a Sheeva mirror.

My vote for Freddy is M2Dave.