What's new

TYM 1000 Facts thread

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Thread updated.
Last Fact is:
162. MB B3 on reaction! Problem solved.

I'm sure there is more, i just don't want to be the one to post.

In b4 F23Man & F23 Lazerman facts

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
It has been almost 2 years since this thread was made, the fact count was 162, does anyone wants to keep filling this up? TYM should have new facts by now.

sorry for the grave digging!

131. Tournament viable killing machine.
132. "Smoke Lottery"
133.Ribbz owns the reset resort.
134. "What's your favorite animal?" Derptile
135. Still not as broken as the Green Lanterns breaker combos.
136. The Flash was worse.
137. Chronicles in Blood
138. Still waiting for the next patch for MK9.
139. MK9 at EVO three straight!
140. Pig of the Hut's presence decides if GGA has a chance at winning.
141. There is no BS at OBS.
142. Perfect Legend voted whitest in the community.
143. Homeboy (Pig) of the Hut received the least votes.
144. R.I.P. REO
145. CHECK did it first.

165. CHECK is the only player from the NRS community to break down every character from every MK game in the past 15 years, with video proof, for the last 15 years for the community. Made a video compilation of it all, but didnt release it. Worked on the video 10-15 hours a day for 5 years straight.

166. The unblockable ice clone reset in Injustice 2... yup, and about 8 hours more of stuff i didn't look to release to gain money off of, get credit for, look like a showoff, etc. for Injustice 2. Worked on the video 10-15 hours a day for a year.

But yea, keep trying to pass me off as something entirely different (more negative than positive), instead of appreciating everything that i tried to do, and be as humble about as possible. Sorry i asked for credit 10 years ago for a combo, meanwhile, 10 years later, people are still giving credit to each other.

Lastly, id like to thank the community for their help making the Injustice 2 video above. The forums were a great way of learning how to get started with all the characters. Kudos to all of you, and i hope you continue to keep this forum going. Always know im here in spirit, and have no problems with any of you here. I just feel i was exiled based on the false presumptions of me. Let the above 2 videos serve as proof, that i am nothing like bad reputation that was built around me over the years, and i never let it stop me from recording. The only time i stopped recording was Injustice 1, because i was harassed very badly at Netherrealm Studios by some of the other testers while testing Injustice 1, some of which are banned from there for how they acted, others of which showed me nothing but love last time i was there (MKX).

For anyone wondering, i got the call for Injustice 2, but i didn't go. Which leaves me hope for the future, and everything i've worked for, including 6+ years of college cross country for Quality Assurance (in other words, i gave up my entire life to move across the country to go to college to work for Netherrealm Studios in 2009 after talking to Paulo, and knew they were interested in me). That is also a very serious dedication on top of everything else ive done.

In other words, the good far outweighs the bad. there's 2 sides to every story. Don't just look at things from one side without hearing the other persons side of the story. It's always good to look at things from both sides, to be fair to everyone. I've done enough good for my side to be heard, and have stayed quiet/humble about it instead of getting emotional with any of you. I'm proud of what i've done. 6 years of college for game testing, 15 years of combo videos that noone else has done (let alone "first"), worked for NRS for 7 years (and hopefully more), spending 3 hours a day replying to everyone on youtube for 10+ years, being a positive member of this forum (Toasty Boosts, sharing tech, tournaments/weeklies, active posting, reply to as many of you as i could before my anxiety disorder developed after returning home from Netherrealm Studios for Injustice 1, which im sure some people just think im "weird")

I also bought a 600 dollar computer last year to make MK:Corruption with another member of the NRS community, known as Vman. I bought the computer just to be able to play as Rain, Sindel, Baraka, Tanya, and corrupted shinnok for the video. I didn't need a new computer for anything else other than this video. And i think it was a pretty nice gesture for someone whos only income for the past 10 years has been working at NRS, and very little revenue on Youtube.

In the process of editing that video for 4-6 months, i was mugged and beaten within an inch of my life. I still found the courage a month later to be able to finish editing that video. I am suffer from Nausea every day 24/7/365, which mostly occurs at night around 11pm.

For the last 25 years, i have had an incredibly fucked up home life, none of which that ill get into, but i have told a few about it over the last 15 years, such as @GeneralM2Dave and @VakPhoenix. The mistakes i've made on this forum in the past were mostly due to the emotional abuse i receive on a daily basis at home. I apologize for the times i blew up on here, i just hope you all can understand that. Except Pig of the Hut, who for some reason blocked me on Twitter after posting about emotionally abusive home life of the past 25 years.

I didn't let it stop me from doing what i love. The combos, the editing, all of it was very stressful, and contributed a ton to my anxiety as well. Even with Anxiety-related Nausea every day, I still continue to do what i love for all of you. Just know i am in a very bad place right now, and am extremely depressed. I didn't let it stop me from recording, but i feel so depressed about everything mentioned in this post, that i dont even feel like releasing it all.

Gonna leave it here. Just know there's even more that i haven't mentioned, out of respect for certain people.

Take care, and enjoy the video/videos. I'm always here in spirit everyday, and coming here everyday was a very positive reinforcement in helping the 2 videos above in the past year or 2.

Later,

-CHECK