What's new

Tyler Lantern's Reset w Reptile

XxXAntiJoshXxX

Herpetologist - The Study of The Reptillian
I had never seen it before, and neither had anyone in ATL apparently because when I showed everyone this at the ATL meet up, they had never seen it before either. It is a pretty good set up if your opponent is not expecting it. I never really claimed credit to it because it is relatively easy. I give credit where it is due though, nice find Muggers and Josh.
It's whatever I just didn't want everyone thinking it was new. Props to you tearing it up at ATL dude. Showing people how to properly fear Reptile. I have to hit the tournament scene too. There just isn't anything going on down here in Connecticut.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
It's whatever I just didn't want everyone thinking it was new. Props to you tearing it up at ATL dude. Showing people how to properly fear Reptile. I have to hit the tournament scene too. There just isn't anything going on down here in Connecticut.
Thanks I really appreciate that, means a lot. Honestly, when I started going to the ATL offline hang outs and offline tournaments, I seriously got 10x better with Reptile and my other characters. I have learned so much from just being around the community and playing people offline who make you work for your win or loss. Up until a few months ago, my Reptile was average.

And speaking of my Reptile being better, I just played a series against Crazy_Wrath_88 online and posted it. Its a series against his Kabal vs my Reptile. I will make a thread for it, as they are pretty good fights.

XxXAntiJoshXxX

Herpetologist - The Study of The Reptillian
Dude that sounds awesome. I have to get my friend to come with me so we can hit the road and catch some tournaments. I'm alway looking to level up m reptile so playing against high level players offline would be ideal.

I'm subscribed to you on YouTube so I will defiantly be checking out those kabal vs reptile matches.

Sent from my iPhone.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I played him online the other day. And while I'm still dropping BnB's since I've only been playing online for a few days this blew my mind. For a few matches I didn't really know what exactly he was doing. And all it takes in a tournament is 2 matches to confuse the shit out of your opponent.

Who cares how ghetto something is lol, sometimes using a clear trash bag as a car window is the best solution...

I found this a while ago...... -_- and claimed it and was front paged for it... many of the reasons I don't feel like making any more mix ups for the community :( but its a great tech regardless how ever a dash and and jump back wards is technically considered as a Dash and Jump in. meaning against cyrax, scorpion. ermac, etc or even rain, any ccharacter that has a D1 anti air punish can blow this "reset" up. And its not actually a reset, its only a reset if they block low. Which rarely has ever happened in my match up experience.

I found this a while ago...... -_- and claimed it and was front paged for it... many of the reasons I don't feel like making any more mix ups for the community :( but its a great tech regardless how ever a dash and and jump back wards is technically considered as a Dash and Jump in. meaning against cyrax, scorpion. ermac, etc or even rain, any ccharacter that has a D1 anti air punish can blow this "reset" up. And its not actually a reset, its only a reset if they block low. Which rarely has ever happened in my match up experience.
Damn dude, nobody cares! You get on here like twice a month and claim shit, and tease tech that never sees daylight. You make something up? Awesome. Show people and get over yourself. Damn.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Some mexican dude was doing this back in August 2011 in a tournament I went. Where's his credit? You can't 'claim' this kind of stuff, it'll just make you look like a dbag. And I'm not talking just about you, I'm talking about everyone who does this, including TylerLantern.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Damn dude, nobody cares! You get on here like twice a month and claim shit, and tease tech that never sees daylight. You make something up? Awesome. Show people and get over yourself. Damn.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
I'll straight up say it...I love you, I regret nothing.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...

Ghetto reset ??

This is actually pretty effective when used properly

It's Tyler Lantern's Ghetto Reset which when it works can really add significant damage or build massive chip

This isnt easy at all to read and react to
I think it's a gimmick really. I saw a tourney video of latern before or fight at MLG and expect this and when he did it. Ex dash AA was in effect. Lol

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
I think it's a gimmick really. I saw a tourney video of latern before or fight at MLG and expect this and when he did it. Ex dash AA was in effect. Lol
Yeah lol, you blew me up when I did it. I rarely use this now, and if I do, its only against non armor characters or people who will not expect it. It does have its uses though. Showtime did it against Pig at MLG when they were on stage playing, and it was such a random moment in the match when did it, it worked. When used like that, I think it can be effective. I also think it can be effective on those who do not know about it, but now a days, that is few and far between.