What's new

Tyler Lantern's Reset w Reptile

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Ghetto reset ??

This is actually pretty effective when used properly

It's Tyler Lantern's Ghetto Reset which when it works can really add significant damage or build massive chip

This isnt easy at all to read and react to

this is funny because theres a reptile thread about this oki just right below this thread lol. But thanks for sharing the info that you know

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
this has been around for a loooong time.. and its not his lol been doing this for manyyy months. i bet other reptile players have too lol

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Yeah I use this a lot. In fact SEAPEOPLES thread below expands with 3 other ways to finish the 32 dash ender.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
To Tyler's defense...he has been using this for a long time also...he doesn't ask for credit but that's why we try to give it to him.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
To Tyler's defense...he has been using this for a long time also...he doesn't ask for credit but that's why we try to give it to him.
I'm not hating on Tyler but its just odd that you guys are calling it his when its been posted up on here in multiple combo videos and I believe was front paged when MuffinMuggers brought it to light.

I would be like if you took my slide reset and just put Tyler Lanterns slide reset and posted my original video lol

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I'm not hating on Tyler but its just odd that you guys are calling it his when its been posted up on here in multiple combo videos and I believe was front paged when MuffinMuggers brought it to light.

I would be like if you took my slide reset and just put Tyler Lanterns slide reset and posted my original video lol
Good idea...next ATL LU. Lol. We don't read reptile forums

I guess everybody else knows about this but its the first time I've ever seen it lol. Thanks for posting this, Pig :)

XxXAntiJoshXxX

Herpetologist - The Study of The Reptillian
Me and Muffin Muggers found this out ages ago. I used to use this reset religiously, but then everyone started to roll and EX-Wake up out of it so I started using my Anti-Rolling resets. That way the only two options are for the opponent to wake up or take chip. If they wake up you can just block and punish. Good Tech regardless though. Glad to see someone still uses it.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
I had never seen it before, and neither had anyone in ATL apparently because when I showed everyone this at the ATL meet up, they had never seen it before either. It is a pretty good set up if your opponent is not expecting it. I never really claimed credit to it because it is relatively easy. I give credit where it is due though, nice find Muggers and Josh.

I guess everybody else knows about this but its the first time I've ever seen it lol. Thanks for posting this, Pig :)
Exactly, a lot of people do not know about this, hence why I thought it had not been posted before.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
I do this sometimes but I didn't realize it was a good strategy. And to be honest I didn't even know people have posted about it and discussed it lol. Looks interesting and could really mess with people if they aren't used to it. I like it.