What's new

Tweedy's Far Superior Post Patch Tier List (That's Totally Better Than Sonics)

Sorr
i think everyone is downplaying sub,johny and jade
Johnny is in the right place imo. He still lacks good tournament variations, a good overhead, he has horrible krushing blows and very few at that, and an average but fast projectile (ducking mitigates the projectile). I mean he has a lot of other great things but on the list he’s where he belongs and definitely isn’t the point of balance at least against females

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Better for sure but shao kahn is not as bad as raiden lol. Way off there and I would add dvorah to the top tier second row.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Sorr

Johnny is in the right place imo. He still lacks good tournament variations, a good overhead, he has horrible krushing blows and very few at that, and an average but fast projectile (ducking mitigates the projectile). I mean he has a lot of other great things but on the list he’s where he belongs and definitely isn’t the point of balance at least against females

There is similarity between his and SonicFox tier list.
i think everyone is downplaying sub,johny and jade
Most pro know what to expect from Jade and she can suprise you with anything really.
Sub Zero is terrible. It maybe good in Online low to mid tier player levels, but at Pro levels it`s very bad. One dimensional with a lot of flaws. Once you learn how to block his OH and he can do a S****.
And his OH is 100% punishable on easy time. No need for fast reaction to punish it. Should i mention for 283823828 time about his low-profilied issue?

As far as Jonny he may need one viable KB and i think it will be good if he have a low ForceBall.
Other than that he is okay. As much as people love to downplay him.

Alright this one looks pretty good. I would switch Erron with Cetrion, he is as braindead as day 1.

100% agree with Raiden and Shao at bottom.

Enexemander

A Hitbox Pirate - YARRR -

Most pro know what to expect from Jade and she can suprise you with anything really.
Sub Zero is terrible. It maybe good in Online low to mid tier player levels, but at Pro levels it`s very bad. One dimensional with a lot of flaws. Once you learn how to block his OH and he can do a S****.
And his OH is 100% punishable on easy time. No need for fast reaction to punish it. Should i mention for 283823828 time about his low-profilied issue?

As far as Jonny he may need one viable KB and i think it will be good if he have a low ForceBall.

kp did super good with jade and so is the uk jade player sorry i dont remember his name dont hurt me.

and for sub zero i really think everyone is down playing him he has god like kbs,insane b1, insane staggers , very good anti zoning tools and a very good anti air that lead to 30% plus he has switching side combos. he has a jailling j2 into 50/50 even though it seems everyone can react to it wich i really really doubt. Sub u3 can anti air ??? even though you can low profil it. AND he has a auto footsies advancing mid that is + on block and a 6f d1
EDITED: oh and yeah he can vortex your ass to death also have unbreakable kombos.. i mean this guy is far from shit

johny vs males is retarded everything that sonic said

His "insane" B1 can be low-profilied. Its only useful from range, but opponent jump you wont reach him and will eat punish.
His KB are so so. Like 10 to 15 characters with stronger/better KB than him.
Insane staggers really? :d
His anti-zoning is so so, its slow start up, its not as fast and you have to be bad at zoning to get hit by Sub Ice Ball. His Thin Ice Variation add to his zoning and anti-zoning.
His anti-air its inconsistent, a lot of char with betters.
His cross-up its inconsistent, most pro are droping combo with him and eat punish for that.
His FB is simply bad.
His damage is bad.
He have worst Getup attacks from the whole roster probably.
His pressure comes from his OH, which is completely shut by wakeup options. If you dont know how to counter Sub OH options, its your bad.
The so call "Vortex" its easy bypass by Fuzzy Guard.

He doesnt have solid close range attack. His best attack is 13f. Everyone beat him to the punch up close. His 1,2 range sucks and you a re going to whiff 99,99% of the time. His D1 is almost unusable, because of its range.
Zero good mid string.
He have the worst throw range. You are going to whiff even on throws wow.
If you pressure him, the character is completely shut.
Have one of the worst string option in the game. Same for special moves.
They way the character is used, you going to eat a lot of punish or going to miss a lot of opportunities to punish, they way he convert to combos.
Its one-dimensional and hasn`t have much options.
He probably have the least special attack. His Dead of Winter Variation get only Amplified IceBall.
And his OH is full punishable on sleep mode. Same for the Shoulder Charge.
Oh and did i mention this already:

The funny part is when Tweedy Tier List come, people are like oO he got it right, it`s a lot more accurate than the SonicFox.
In the SonicFox Tier list thread, people are SonicFox was drunk, what the f**** he smokes i want from that too and blq, blq, blq.

And the real funny part is their tier list are kinda similar. :D That tells you a lot. :D

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
The funny part is when Tweedy Tier List come, people are like oO he got it right, it`s a lot more accurate than the SonicFox.
In the SonicFox Tier list thread, people are SonicFox was drunk, what the f**** he smokes i want from that too and blq, blq, blq.

And the real funny part is their tier list are kinda similar. :D That tells you a lot. :D
Hang on, I'm going to see how similar they are. One second...

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.

My conclusion is you are biased towards SonicFox, you can't spell worth a fuck, you perceive yourself as a victim, and your conclusion is massively off base. We have arrived at an impasse. So you have told me much, but this situation has told me little, except Tweedy's list is way more accurate even though SonicFox is obviously the greatest NRS player we have ever seen and currently the best MK11 player on the planet.