What's new

Tweedy's Far Superior Post Patch Tier List (That's Totally Better Than Sonics)

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Yeah, I'm inclined to agree with that addendum he gave to Johnny, though Kabal and Shang still have some BS whiffing.

It makes me glad that it seems like the general consensus at a high level is that all of the characters are good. It's just that some are gooder than others.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Is Kotal really better than Kollector, Raiden, and Shao? I'm having trouble believing that he isn't the worst in the game right now.

Also, I fear everyone is sleeping on Kollector at the moment. Mark my words: someone is gunna pull a WhiteBoi IJ2 Scarecrow sorta shit with Kollector soon, catching everyone off guard and pushing Kollector way up on tier lists.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Is Kotal really better than Kollector, Raiden, and Shao? I'm having trouble believing that he isn't the worst in the game right now.

Also, I fear everyone is sleeping on Kollector at the moment. Mark my words: someone is gunna pull a WhiteBoi IJ2 Scarecrow sorta shit with Kollector soon, catching everyone off guard and pushing Kollector way up on tier lists.
I agree, Kollector is so underrated it's not even funny.

Enexemander

A Hitbox Pirate - YARRR -
Huh, that's a lot lower than I'd expect to see Raiden. I thought he was close to the point of balance before getting some nice buffs to Raijin.
I agree. Raijin might be a sleeper. Thing is, it's going to take a VERY technical minded pro to approach the skill ceiling. Discharge can punish any move or string that's -6. So first you need to know even the safe frame data. Then you have the buff up time to keep in mind and how to safely get it back it back up (thankfully pretty good recovery).
Raijin gets access to a mostly safe special to end all his stings, so his B1 (11 frame mid combo starter) is super viable without any shenanigans.
All that said he still suffers from worse than average projectiles, a reliance on a buff to launch, iffy hitbox issues on some moves (F1, jump in punches are weird too and have to be done very late), and other stuff I'm sure I'm forgetting.

Thing is, who is going to take the time and effort to reach that skill ceiling just to be high mid? Probably not any pros. Guess I'll have to do it. Since you in some years. :-p

Qwark28

Joker waiting room

Kotal is better than shao.

Always was, unless the shao was able to confirm F3 into shoulder charge. And is definitely now.