What's new

Tutorials broken?

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
Doing the tutorials for skins, notice the damage scaling one doesn't seem to work right. It should be a jump kick with Geras into three standing 1s. But I can't seem to do it and when I go to demo, the demo doesn't work. Hits the jump in and first 1, but the others don't come up.

I thinking the hotfix patch messed it up.

Wrenchfarm

I did the follow up one with three D1s first try FWIW. :p

Finishing off the set of tutorials I did get the coins though I skipped the broken one. Hopefully still able to get the Shao voice and skins when complete. Otherwise NRS will need to fix this ASAP

E

Eldriken

I completed it earlier today. It took a few attempts, but I got it.

Some people suggest changing your stance and then doing it.

E

Eldriken

I did the follow up one with three D1s first try FWIW. :p

Finishing off the set of tutorials I did get the coins though I skipped the broken one. Hopefully still able to get the Shao voice and skins when complete. Otherwise NRS will need to fix this ASAP
Every part of the tutorial has to be completed to unlock Shao Kahn as the announcer. You can't skip anything.

Wrenchfarm

lol, got it immediately after changing stance before the jump kick.

Something different with the frames, or just the power of positive thinking? :D

Blade4693

VIVIVI
The character tutorial for Kollector seems busted, it won't let me do mace cancel and even the demo can't do it either lol

HAMMER

Noob
Can someone tell me where I need to go to attempt this shit?

I tried playing Story Mode earlier and it made me do a tutorial before playing it.

I finished it all.

Or are you speaking of something else?

MrWarMachine

Jacqui/D'Vorah 2020
Glad i'm not the only one who had issues with that, i felt like I was going crazy yesterday. But i'm glad it's accomplishable based on what others are saying, I may go back and finish it now.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Some of the trials are not easy. There was one where you had to justframe block low with Baraka and blow Skarlet up with a launch.
I literally spent 20 minutes trying that one. Keep trying, you'll get it.

just for you guys because i had the problem today and one in the forums told me

the Kollector one is bugged, you are supposed to dash cancel out of the charged ball
but u cannot dash cancel it, because it got removed by the patch (lol)
so u charge the ball and input down down for it to cancel

Roxas_

Noob
What are you having trouble with? Maybe we can help. There are some bugs, but ways around them.
I'm stuck on the raiden one where you have to special cancel twice against kabal I've tried for over an hour but I'm hardstuck , I'm not good/fast enough to pull it off :(