What's new

~Tutorial~ How to improve your MK gameplay AND never fall sleep..

NuSix3

Boob
Well, watching a Britney-vid is a Fatality of sorts. :D
Anyways, I'm sorry I brought up Britney. I was joking... sort of. Any kind of metal, hard rock or gangsta rap would just be too cliche for a fighting game. Bring on The Boss or classic Chicago before they pussed out and stopped rocking the horn solos... you know what? Pussified Chicago will even do... or fuck it, that Looking Glass song, Brandy. Kick someone's ass while singing the lyrics to Brandy and I'd probably praise you for the rest of my life if it happened during a major. I'll pretty much accept any song you'd find on one of the classic gold hits of the 70's records. That shit is epic.

Why not just listen to the ingame music? I haven't ever felt the need to listen to something else while playing this game.

Does MK even let u play music in the background on the PS3? last time i tried it wouldnt let me. lame...btw i usually I listen to reggae or metal while playing fighting games lol

Adwel

Noob
I would have to agree that ANY music you enjoy will at least give you the first 2 effects while playing, endorphins and dopamine.

I will also add that all should play what they prefer, of course.

The reason I was willing to get up off my bum and walk over to the PC to share my "Ministry advice" to others was due to the fact that I have witnessed people who normally dont enjoy Ministry at all (and I mean at ALL with some of my friends..) tap their feet and readily admit it P U S H E S them to play harder and quicker.

I encourage strongly to try this. Its really a different experience since they record this material in such a way that it is fueled by anger/animosity and then they purposefully record it in a way that the ear cant idly stand by and not be "provoked" into reacting.

OK...ill stop...lol

Ministry is OK... I'm more a KMFDM guy if we're talking industrial. WW3 makes me wanna smash my TV with a hammer Shoa-Khan-Fatality-Style.