What's new

TTT2 tier list

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
The damage is so high because of double life bars. You essentially have 300 life. I've had more time ups in TTT2 than in any other Tekken I've ever played.

If it wasn't high, you'd basically be playing SFxT in Tekken's engine.
I guess but, i just feel like you die within like one really good juggle since people in my skype chat are talking about doing around maybe 120 or 115 damage its like one combo and a mix-up and you're done. Idk it just feels weird

Crathen

Death is my business
? I swear 1+2, 2 pushes too far for AK to continue a juggle off of it. d/f 1 seems to cause minimal scaling for TAs though, thats why I use it.
Do a little sidestep to your right after your launcher then df1 1+2 2 d2 !B , now it magically connects

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
? I swear 1+2, 2 pushes too far for AK to continue a juggle off of it. d/f 1 seems to cause minimal scaling for TAs though, thats why I use it.
for TA i would just do DU, 1+2, 2 df2 B! filler SW or if i'm close to the wall f1,2 for the splat.
the problem i'm really having with AK... is what do you do when you get tagged in on an air juggle? Like... i can't take away any of the red life at all.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Do a little sidestep to your right after your launcher then df1 1+2 2 d2 !B , now it magically connects
Ah, I thought he meant launcher straight in 1+2, 2, that bound setup does the same damage as mine though lol, thanks anyway, new ideas :)

for TA i would just do DU, 1+2, 2 df2 B! filler SW or if i'm close to the wall f1,2 for the splat.
the problem i'm really having with AK... is what do you do when you get tagged in on an air juggle? Like... i can't take away any of the red life at all.
Yeah I'm still working on red vitality drain myself, but I usually just settle for 2,1 into a B! to play it safe. If I come up with anything I'll keep you posted

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Ah, I thought he meant launcher straight in 1+2, 2, that bound setup does the same damage as mine though lol, thanks anyway, new ideas :)

Yeah I'm still working on red vitality drain myself, but I usually just settle for 2,1 into a B! to play it safe. If I come up with anything I'll keep you posted
ok
better combo here
DU, uf3, df3, df1 f1+2 B! filler (with king I do b1,2) SW (with king I do uf3 SW)

I don't think AK is a good vitality drainer. DU is a good move for someone else to drain... but when he comes in... its to whiff/block punish and mixup throws.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
am i gonna have to post some suave-ass combos soon? all these notations are getting me antsy to share something

SZSR

Noob
I would recommend Bruce because he does good damage to give you something Feng lacks. He also has great wall carry and Feng can be tricky in the corner with the right tech traps and general set-ups. He has a few.

I know TONY-T used to contribute a lot in the Feng forums in TZ (do you still?)
Okay, i''ve been looking for a more damaging partner, I got wall carry, not so much the killing power I need.
I feel lucky...Jinpachi solo, for me, can net 83 by himself. :D

I CAN'T FUCKIN' WAIT FOR ANCIENT OGRE! u/f+3,4,3+4 for dat TA jazz! <3
Smh, I just played a Jinpachi player today at an offline ATL gathering, Jinpachi is so dumb. Beatable but dumb. Good damage, fast whiff punishers, and fast movement with his teleports.

How do I take him down?

TONY-T

Mad scientist
I would recommend Bruce because he does good damage to give you something Feng lacks. He also has great wall carry and Feng can be tricky in the corner with the right tech traps and general set-ups. He has a few.

I know TONY-T used to contribute a lot in the Feng forums in TZ (do you still?)
I havent in a long time, but ive been messing with him lately. Feng does decent damage.

~NAKM~

Tekken, SF4: AE, BB: CP, and Persona 4: Arena
WTF?! LOL! Who the hell came up with that list? To say that Ling is above characters like King, Baek, or Lili, etc? Really? Not to mention the game is barely over a week old. *face palm*

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
WTF?! LOL! Who the hell came up with that list? To say that Ling is above characters like King and Ancient Ogre, etc? Really? Not to mention the game is barely over a week old. *face palm*
again... its over a year old.... and the people who came up with the list are years ahead of "us" in skill.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I just wanna point out that I did mention in the old thread before TYM went down that I was looking into Nina anyway, it has nothing to do with this age-old tier list lol.

ok
better combo here
DU, uf3, df3, df1 f1+2 B! filler (with king I do b1,2) SW (with king I do uf3 SW)

I don't think AK is a good vitality drainer. DU is a good move for someone else to drain... but when he comes in... its to whiff/block punish and mixup throws.
Depends on the situation really, I guess the ideology of how Namco envisioned that he be played just hasn't transitioned that well per the rules of the tag mechanics. For what he is though he still defies alot of those rules lol.

Good find on that u/f 3 juggle though, I'm now on 108 with AK/A.Ogre :) Also, what about F+2,2,1 for the bound filler with King?

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
WTF?! LOL! Who the hell came up with that list? To say that Ling is above characters like King, Baek, or Lili, etc? Really? Not to mention the game is barely over a week old. *face palm*
Ling is definitely better than them. Kings unsafe as anything, so is Lili. Once you know Baeks strings he comes pretty weak.

The games a year old, not a week.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Being a Tekken Player before any other game,,, always mained King, he started top Tier but each game he keeps getting Lower and Lower now hes bottom tier,,,, and A.King is a higher Tier than him??? damn Tekken,

King -Tekken
SZ - MK
------------
Both Chars fucked over!!!

Smoke_Of_Finland

Believe in the hop kick
Okay, i''ve been looking for a more damaging partner, I got wall carry, not so much the killing power I need.

Smh, I just played a Jinpachi player today at an offline ATL gathering, Jinpachi is so dumb. Beatable but dumb. Good damage, fast whiff punishers, and fast movement with his teleports.

How do I take him down?
I was looking into some frame datas at avoiding the puddle and Jinpachis 1,2 is supposed to be -17 on block, his fast advancing mids are also at least jab punishable/pressure reversal on block, I don't know the execution frames for his punch parry, but I gotta try something like 1,2 or 1,b2 (blocked) into punch parry. F2 - F,2,1 and F2,1,1+2 on block seem to leave him negative too. Just get close to eliminate some of his options.

Jinpachi was the first character I tried yesterday for the first time in training after his 1,2 gained my attention in the fight lab (just got the game, new to Tekken series) And hotdiggidy he (and possibly Feng) are the Smokes of Tekken.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Jinpachi is too unsafe. But he punishes very well. His WS punish game is insane. If you're -14, get raped.

As far as I'm aware, Lili got nerfed pretty hard.

NKZero

Noob
Jinpachi is too unsafe. But he punishes very well. His WS punish game is insane. If you're -14, get raped.

As far as I'm aware, Lili got nerfed pretty hard.
I dunno if you are aware or interested but LUYG are doing daily mini-tutorials and they've already done one for Jinpachi. His damage is retarded. Also what's the deal with his teleport move? Is it safe?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I dunno if you are aware or interested but LUYG are doing daily mini-tutorials and they've already done one for Jinpachi. His damage is retarded. Also what's the deal with his teleport move? Is it safe?
His damage is solid, but it doesn't really push boundaries. He just punishes really well when not comboing.