What's new

TTT2 tier list

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I dont think Jun is that low. She should at least be A- like Asuka, I play both and think Jun is easier to force a mistake with up close DB2, DB3, 1+2, SS4, and hit confirming which stance of hers to use/mix up. (something that Asuka has a harder time doing) whereas Asuka works longrange well with her FF2, F2, DB3, DF3,FF3 & F4.

Jun also has pretty high damage, she can get about 85 damage by herself.

LEGEND

YES!
Basically...

Jaycee = New Julia
Michelle = Old Julia

But if you're looking for just Julia the character, pick Jaycee and edit her to not be Jaycee.
i just looked up some gameplay and thats basically what i've found, cool

i was worried about not having a second character for tag

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
If I ever buy this game, I'm going to play Ancient Ogre.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
Feng does great damage by himself he does like 75 tops, and I have only played it for like two hours. he has good pressure safe advancing moves, can turtle, pressure, and has an applicable mix-up with back stance, and a auto parry with shifting clouds. not to mention iron fortess hurts like bitch and punished like everything

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
remember that the game is still a fetus - there's too much stuff to be explored so tiers are gonna probably shift alot for a long time

also keep note that each region has their own tier list, although usually all of them have many similarities as far as top characters and whatever

Crathen

Death is my business
This is probably some kinda recent korean tier list remember that they had the game almost an 1 year ago and they had plenty of time to explore the game , it's certain that the tierlists are gonna change from region to region ( tbh many Japan players think heihachi is #1 instead of DJ ) , top players influence that too with that in mind always take tierlists with a grain of salt , they are just LISTS

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Fetus? This game is a fetus in the hands of the rest of the world, but Japan and Korea have been at this game for well over a year. Though Foxy being #1 Jun worldwide does say quite a bit about where the game's at, even there. Still a lot to discover.

SZSR

Noob
Feng does great damage by himself he does like 75 tops, and I have only played it for like two hours. he has good pressure safe advancing moves, can turtle, pressure, and has an applicable mix-up with back stance, and a auto parry with shifting clouds. not to mention iron fortess hurts like bitch and punished like everything
My solo BnB with him is 76 damage, and with tag combos it just goes up from there. Just need to find the right partner.

THTB

My solo BnB with him is 76 damage, and with tag combos it just goes up from there. Just need to find the right partner.
I feel lucky...Jinpachi solo, for me, can net 83 by himself. :D

I CAN'T FUCKIN' WAIT FOR ANCIENT OGRE! u/f+3,4,3+4 for dat TA jazz! <3

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
imstill meh about this game it just doesnt excite me. I guess it's because I'm more sf than anything else

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
nah its not that i like footsies i just really dont enjoy the damage that this game has it's a bit on the ridiculous side. Like one proper juggle and it's almost game. If it was more likeT5 DR it might have appealed more.

THTB

nah its not that i like footsies i just really dont enjoy the damage that this game has it's a bit on the ridiculous side. Like one proper juggle and it's almost game. If it was more likeT5 DR it might have appealed more.
The damage is so high because of double life bars. You essentially have 300 life. I've had more time ups in TTT2 than in any other Tekken I've ever played.

If it wasn't high, you'd basically be playing SFxT in Tekken's engine.

NKZero

Noob
Yo which combo were u doing with Feng?

I got in the 70's somewhere using this: launcher (ws2 or ws3 etc.), d/f+1, d/f+1, f43-B!, f34, b+1+2

Different launchers may have a 2/3 point difference in damage.

NKZero

Noob
I would recommend Bruce because he does good damage to give you something Feng lacks. He also has great wall carry and Feng can be tricky in the corner with the right tech traps and general set-ups. He has a few.

I know TONY-T used to contribute a lot in the Feng forums in TZ (do you still?)

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Whaaat??? Do share...
It was between him and DVJ. I was messing around in the lab and got it, cant remember the inputs though lol. I'll post up tomorrow.
I still have 102 between my main team, A.Ogre and AK:
(w/AK) Rising Uppercut, df/ 1 x3, F+1+2+5 (w/ A.Ogre) uf/3, 4, 3+4, (w/ AK) running powerbomb

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
d/f2, 1 - d/f3,1 - {u/f1}, 2, FLY - 1, 1, 2, 2(just frame) does 83 dmg. There's others, but I forgot them :(

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
It was between him and DVJ. I was messing around in the lab and got it, cant remember the inputs though lol. I'll post up tomorrow.
I still have 102 between my main team, A.Ogre and AK:
(w/AK) Rising Uppercut, df/ 1 x3, F+1+2+5 (w/ A.Ogre) uf/3, 4, 3+4, (w/ AK) running powerbomb
is it more damage with AK to do the d/f1 x3? as opposed to 1+2, 2 ?

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
well im doing f3, 4 cause f3 is safe if the f3 connects then you can do 4 and launch, then you follow up with df1, f4, 3! then you can either do f B2+1, or you can do uf 2. you can whiff a f4 afterwards to start back turned mix-ups.