What's new

Try to watch the whole thing

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Oh I thought it was funny, but the way he whined about how people were throwing spam and combos on him like crazy, just seemed slightly insulting to me.
It's only insulting if you somehow personalize it and make it about yourself in some aspect. That's not the kid doing that though, that's the individual. That's how people work themselves into some weird Internet frenzy over something so irrelevant. It's all projected / displaced anger.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Online gaming has ruined the fun of fighters for me. Kids online are ignorant, rude, very unintelligent and
I make it my goal in life to make little whiny ignorant kids like this feel like complete retards.
You can't talk sense into someone who has no sense.

I play Tekken Tag 2 a lot and always say the same thing to my friend when we play pair play - play shitty people differently than you play good players. When the player is mindless, there are no mind games. No mix-ups, no set-ups. When I used to go to an arcade, I would love trying to help people in a polite manner. I would never say "Hey, you're fucking shit. Level up, son". I would give them tips and say things like "You should try mixing up (whatever move) with (whatever move) instead of always doing this or that every time". Stuff like that.

These little entitled pricks online these days have been told they are so unique and special since their mom shit them out on that hospital bed. They played sports and didn't keep score. Everyone got medals. They can't HANDLE losing and will blame everything and everyone but themselves.

I sound like an old man because compared to these shit stains, I AM an old man. And I'm also 100% correct.

Element_

The First Element
" If you spam I will ban you from me " , these 9 words have made a bad Monday much better ;) this could be the line of the week , or even month! GGs

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
It's only insulting if you somehow personalize it and make it about yourself in some aspect. That's not the kid doing that though, that's the individual. That's how people work themselves into some weird Internet frenzy over something so irrelevant. It's all projected / displaced anger.
I get where you are going with this, i thik what I meant by insulted is if you think about it, he is insulting those hwo like us have taken the time to get good at the game and done our hardest to compete, yet he plays all of 5 min. and decides he is an absolute genius at the game amd that everone else is a cheating spammer. He wants instant gratification and doesn't believe in working for his bread.

ryumanjisen

I only work in black,sometimes in very dark grey.
There is one thing that really intrigues me about his valoration of Batman's capabilities.

I get the PSCHT! is the grapple, and the WHOOSH!! is the batarang throw...

...but what the hell are those TFIENG!!?

wellll then that was 12:51 of shit noises coming out of his mouth like that south park episode where stan heres all fart noises from ppl mouths. yeah thats what that was