What's new

Try to watch the whole thing

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Some of you are sad. High-fiving each other over a stupid ass 16 year olds you tube video that bashed your favorite fighting game "oh noes".

Welp, I've accepted that apology he's given and for one will at least respect his request to quit with the meme (even though one of the images people use was made by me... crap)

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Hes just a kid and he appologized. We all do unexplainable stupid shit all the time when tired and angry. Hey kid, if you are reading this thread your forgiven.

A lot people who posted in this thread are pretty pathetic and sad tbh.

LBSH we were all filthy casuals at some point. And I don't see the point in making fun of a random 15 years old kid.

You know what's gonna happen now? That kid is gonna become a super villain, he's gonna go on a rampage and kill a lot of people at EVO during Injustice grand finals. And you'll all be sitting there, thinking: "Oh my god, why would anyone do some stupid shit like that. What could possibly push someone to kill another fellow human being?" Well guess what you dumbfucks, it's shit like that. It starts with an internet meme and the next thing you know you have fucking F.Casualistro chopping heads off with a machete.

You humans never learn..

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
A lot people who posted in this thread are pretty pathetic and sad tbh.

LBSH we were all filthy casuals at some point. And I don't see the point in making fun of a random 15 years old kid.

You know what's gonna happen now? That kid is gonna become a super villain, he's gonna go on a rampage and kill a lot of people at EVO during Injustice grand finals. And you'll all be sitting there, thinking: "Oh my god, why would anyone do some stupid shit like that. What could possibly push someone to kill another fellow human being?" Well guess what you dumbfucks, it's shit like that. It starts with an internet meme and the next thing you know you have fucking F.Casualistro chopping heads off with a machete.

You humans never learn..
you should write a book

Well, I guess under these circumstances will I say (If you could not tell already) that the kid has a mental disorder or problem or whatever it may be. Bottom line is that he is not.. all there. So let's all just collectively leave him alone. Though as i've said before: The meme represents all whiny casuals, so there's no harm in that unless it's directly intended to hurt the kid.

Good. The Legion of Doom could use more members.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Well, I guess under these circumstances will I say (If you could not tell already) that the kid has a mental disorder or problem or whatever it may be. Bottom line is that he is not.. all there. So let's all just collectively leave him alone. Though as i've said before: The meme represents all whiny casuals, so there's no harm in that unless it's directly intended to hurt the kid.
Is it a fact he has mental problems??? He seems like a normal teenager to me.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
The deeper aspect of this is not doing kombos. It's the mental psychology of fgc. However, throwing a casual online warrior in at the deep end is a bit harsh. Some people learn the hard way.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Do I feel bad for this kid, absolutely, after all the research on cyber-bullying I have done, I do feel like we as a community likely failed this one, we want the community to grow and we kinda just told this guy to F-Off, but at the same time sometimes being tough and telling them to level the fuck up, might make him learn to grow as a player. Watch next year we see PL get taken down by the dreaded RoBirds!!!

Guy if your reading this don't be afraid to partake in our community, we may troll, but ultimately we like to help each other get better.