What's new

Try to figure out the above Persons Main

DizGirlWillOwnU said:
abc ur dead0 said:
Nightwolf doesn't have a spin move. If your going to be miss spin you have to stick with only Kabal and Kung :wink:

hahahaha true but MISS SPIN is dead now it was only 1 month now im back to the same GT but i changed it to DaGirlNextDoor but im thinkin of makin a new name
Ahh..so thats why your Kung Lao raped the hell outta me, I thought that was just some random person...

DatBoyMook said:
DizGirlWillOwnU said:
abc ur dead0 said:
Nightwolf doesn't have a spin move. If your going to be miss spin you have to stick with only Kabal and Kung :wink:

hahahaha true but MISS SPIN is dead now it was only 1 month now im back to the same GT but i changed it to DaGirlNextDoor but im thinkin of makin a new name
Ms Infinito, Kombo Queen...I dunno...lol

hahahahahahahahaha

i was thinkin of

JustOneOfDemDayz if it fits

DizGirlWillOwnU said:
DatBoyMook said:
DizGirlWillOwnU said:
abc ur dead0 said:

hahahahahahahahaha

i was thinkin of

LOL.

Uh, your Avatar is funny. lol.

DatBoyMook said:
Ohhh oh, can anybody figure out my mains? :roll:

Want to put that signature of yours to the test? :lol: :lol: I won't even use my mains when they get mentioned since I feel it would simply be unfair for you.

Annihilator83 said:
DatBoyMook said:
Ohhh oh, can anybody figure out my mains? :roll:

Want to put that signature of yours to the test? :lol: :lol: I won't even use my mains when they get mentioned since I feel it would simply be unfair for you.
Robo, Usub,.......ummmm HS? Damn I'm drawin a blank hardcore. Its either HS or NW right?

GameOver said:
Robo, Usub,.......ummmm HS? Damn I'm drawin a blank hardcore. Its either HS or NW right?
Replace Usub with Kabal and you got it. So how about it mook, maybe you will be the 2nd person in this entire week who hasn't quitted and booted me if you are up to the task.

Shaney

Noob
Annihilator83 said:
GameOver said:
Replace Usub with Kabal and you got it. So how about it mook, maybe you will be the 2nd person in this entire week who hasn't quitted and booted me if you are up to the task.
Scorpion! :lol:

abc ur dead0 said:
I remember when Annihilator Used to have the best Unsub.

And I second Shaney's Answer. :lol:
I still have one of the best online, I just can't use him or anyone else in severe delay. :wink:

Mook can have a taste of Usub and Scorpion all day. :lol:

DizGirlWillOwnU said:
DatBoyMook said:
DizGirlWillOwnU said:
abc ur dead0 said:

hahahahahahahahaha

i was thinkin of

Personally, I like Miss Spin or Kombo Queen more. MK players will know they are getting destroyed by a girl :shock: .

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
For dizgirl, how about Ms. Infinite, Ms. Infinity, Best FemMKplaya or JuggleGirl.

:p