What's new

Try to figure out the above Persons Main

^ My guess is Shock.
Anyways this person doesn't know me. He picks Kabal often and is known for his spins always catching people. He is also starting to use Sektor more in ranked. Who is he?

DatBoyMook said:
^ My guess is Shock.
Anyways this person doesn't know me. He picks Kabal often and is known for his spins always catching people. He is also starting to use Sektor more in ranked. Who is he?
That's Red Psychosis.

BTW Im guessing your main is... Shang?

abc ur dead0 said:
DatBoyMook said:
^ My guess is Shock.
That's Red Psychosis.

Ermac?

abc ur dead0 said:
DatBoyMook said:
^ My guess is Shock.
That's Red Psychosis.

Hell no lol. I just love Shangs Fatality. My main right now is Kano and I'm still working on him.
So what do we have to guess the person who asked the question their main character? That does make sense right...?

crayola77 said:
Oh oh oh, I know...KANO! =P
Sorry...LOL...I told him my main. Im a little sleepy right now guys. Anyways who next to ask a question. Jeez La Weez...waiting for a response on this forums is like waiting for your girl to give it up.

It's the same. The Person under me will try and figure out my main. Frankie's not 100% right ;)

Then the person under them figures out theirs and so on and so forth.

abc ur dead0 said:
It's the same. The Person under me will try and figure out my main. Frankie's not 100% right ;)

Then the person under them figures out theirs and so on and so forth.
Oh ok. Can you give us some hints atleast?

That would Ruin it :roll:

The game isn't that everyone trys to figure out MY mains, But once the 2nd poster gets it, the 3rd poster figures out the 2nd posters, and the 4th poster figures out the 3rd posters, ect. If you already know, then just say it.

Compy386 said:
Well you keep posting after everyone ABC xD
LOL, this game was messed up before it could even start.
Ok well guys lets start with me. Yes my main is Kano, but who are my other 2 mains?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Is this considered a forum game? and also, what is the point exactly, someone posts, and then the person after them posts the previous poster's main characters?

Kazlaz

Noob
Shock said:
Is this considered a forum game? and also, what is the point exactly, someone posts, and then the person after them posts the previous poster's main characters?
yes and

i give you the character jesus

Shock said:
Yes and Yes. For example if I posted right after you I would say

"Reptile, and Ermac" because I've played you enough to know your mains. You could try to guess based on Sigs or Avatars too.