What's new

Breakthrough - Cutthroat True 50/50 after opponent successfully blocks an overhead

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I would do it in regular MKX but stopped cause the b1 would whiff or I'd miss the instant ji1. I'm glad its viability is back.

Every time I see Kung Jin do instant jip I want to throw shit. Glad we can do it to. Even if it's at the cost of meter and life

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
That's pretty good, especially if B1 does not whiff midscreen. He's gonna get nerfed if you keep sharing everything lol.

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
Oh my god, you big babies.

Can't characters have dirt at all? Holy shit. It's like you want every character to be exactly the same.

Anyway, good find Steve
50/50 into +14 special which then jails into another 50/50? I'm getting deja vu from this and I don't know why!

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
50/50 into +14 special which then jails into another 50/50? I'm getting deja vu from this and I don't know why!
I see what you're getting at, and you're wrong.

+14 special (armor/backdash) oh option.

B32 (armor, backdash) +14 special.

Pre-beta Quan facts. Try and study some, yeah?

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
lol this takes away his life and meter. what is deja vu about this?
He's saying it's like pre-beta Quan MB Rune because herp-derp.

Anyway, I primarily play Cyber as an alt and don't care for CT much, so I have no stake in this.

I think it's fine and I'm happy for CT mains.

Now, as we know, 50/50s are exactly that. Sometimes they guess right, sometimes wrong. So I found a way to get another immediate chance at a 50/50 considering the opponent guesses correctly on your overhead. Requires 1 meter for extra frame advantage. But take a look at the video (remains unlisted out of laziness).

EDIT: STILL WORKS IN CURRENT MKX BETA BY THE WAY

I dont remember if i tested this against females or not, as I made this about a week or 2 ago. Leave your thoughts below!

Do you happen to know how plus b31 ex buff is?

MrInsaynne

PG Coach Steve
Great. Another hotfix incoming..... hold that shieeet till some time after march. xP
I'm not going to hold anything because so many people have complained about Kano not being good over time since the September patch when they have no idea what they're talking about. I don't want to have an S tier character and Kano just magically becomes one of the most popular characters. It's annoying when people say something and have literally nothing to back what they're saying but theories that don't make sense at all. I want Kano to just stay really good. Doesn't need to be super cheap, which he will be if they continue with the direction they're going with him in the beta.

Solid

The Longbow Hunter.
I'm not going to hold anything because so many people have complained about Kano not being good over time since the September patch when they have no idea what they're talking about. I don't want to have an S tier character and Kano just magically becomes one of the most popular characters. It's annoying when people say something and have literally nothing to back what they're saying but theories that don't make sense at all. I want Kano to just stay really good. Doesn't need to be super cheap, which he will be if they continue with the direction they're going with him in the beta.
Save it for Nationals!

Gofer_MK_

Banned
I understand. I was only kidding bro. I like Kano and always enjoyed playing him in this or the previous installments, S tier or Shiet tier, does not matter to me. I have nothing but respect for you and your input to the community. :)

But thinking about another "fix" and how they migh F him up makes me salty. :D