What's new

trilogy on xbox 360 **RUMOR**

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
MKII is definitely not as fun or competitive as MK4. I can see a big reason in releasing games online that are intended for 2 players to have a previous base that they know will keep interest and have people spread the word, playing games online. MKII would only last so long.

I like trilogy the best even as unbalanced as it is..I usually restrict myself from noob or bosses but I use rain coz none of us can do his infnite lol

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
As plain as MK4 is, it has much more to the gameplay than MK2...and a Run button.

dreemernj

Ambassador
ipushmycar said:
I don't see why MS would ever release another mortal kombat for arcade. They got one, that's enough for them. MK isn't popular enough of a game to demand another version to be released.

And MKT especially wouldn't be released essentially since it's very similar to UMK3.
Not MS. Midway.

Exactly, Midway controls all of it. Even whether or not we see a patch on XBLA is Midways idea. Digital Eclipse has said over and over again, They need Midways Approval before they send out a patch. Midway needs to give the Go Ahead on everything.

why MKT can´t be in the xbox? remember that all what it want microsoft is to beat all consoles, so they could put many and many games on xbox just to count peoples with the xbox 360, and trilogy is not a garbage (sorry im late but i want to talk about this:p) i love trilogy as much i love umk3... there are so different shits but i love mkt for the speed and the kombos (except nightwolf -_-" the SS is so fast that the only shit that you can do when you duck is D,LK damm it, so hard to beat it :p but Subzero can kick his ass), but i love both versions (psx and n64) more N64:p Hsmoke rulz!!

If Midway wants to release another fighter on xbla, I'd vote for Primal Rage over MKT. I'd love to urinate on some people over XBL.

Yo,that would be awsome if MKT would come out for the XBLA i would get that in a heartbeat it sooooo fun. and it would be evern cooler if they came out with Duke Nukem 64 for the XBLA :lol:

AgonY Xx said:
Yo,that would be awsome if MKT would come out for the XBLA i would get that in a heartbeat it sooooo fun. and it would be evern cooler if they came out with Duke Nukem 64 for the XBLA :lol:
The old Duke Nukems were so good. Like, not the N64, the Old PC ones. Man that was so long ago.

Mr Wiggl3s said:
Only an idiot would believe this

Sraight up wearing a helmet stupid ass mother fucker

I never said i believed it ya douche i just relayed what i heard so go shut the fuck up and stay out of this thread if your gonna act like that.

Mr Wiggl3s said:

I never said i believed it ya douche i just relayed what i heard so go shut the fuck up and stay out of this thread if your gonna act like that.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Played one set (MKT on PS3 with Match Recycle of 4...so 5 matches) of Noob against my brother and he was trying in vain to run in six second intervals LOL I wasn't able to get even close to Rain's bs though...although Cyrax is more fun in high speed.

you can do inf in UMK3 as well. Its just easier for less experienced in MKT. I think MKT would be great for XBLA. id pay well over 10$ bucks for it :D

black album said:
Mr Wiggl3s said:

wrds 2gether r called senctcens man u shld lrn thems sometimes

i got these for you

And, where did i say that you believed that? Could you quote me on it?

Kazlaz

Noob
does that say Cardboard tampons wow thats gotta suck for girls

and be nice to blk hes my friend and your my friend now you both will be friends :)

Kazlaz

Noob
Yea this reminds me of the time me and Donkey kong got into it

i was so mad i made a post of it and now where friends