What's new

trilogy on xbox 360 **RUMOR**

Ive heard about trilogy coming to xbox360 arcade sometime next month. Don't know if this is true or not but i would enjoy it. I acually have barely ever played trilogy but want to fight with noob and rain and all them and hope it does come out.

Trilogy was garbage compared to UMK3, MK3, MK2... hell any of them.

Not a fan at all of the home console games such as this one.

This is DEFINITELY not true.

Think about it. Why would Microsoft release MKT after they release UMK3? Who would buy it besides hardcore MK fans, and even most hardcore fans wouldn't bother.

No ones sure yet. Its sceduled sometime withen a month or so. But they have been saying that forever now. Worms is FINALLY coming to XBLA next wednesday though

8)

abc ur dead0 said:
No ones sure yet. Its sceduled sometime withen a month or so. But they have been saying that forever now. Worms is FINALLY coming to XBLA next wednesday though

8)
is this the original Worms that was on the ps1?

I'll definitly be getting that one too, regardless.

the got damn live arcade games are better than the regular games that are coming out.

dreemernj

Ambassador
DRAG0N_F0RCE said:
I kinda hope this isn't true. Isn't trilogy unbalanced?
Yes it is. Characters would need to get banned for the gameplay to be good.

If it came out for XBLA, it'd be all bosses, Noob and Rain, lol.

And if I had an X360 and it came out, I would buy it the moment it came out. I'd just have to only play people I know to be cool.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
If MKT were to be released on 360 I'd get it just to have it without loading time. I'd imagine if they were going to go through with putting it on there they'd back up the quality to arcade level but that alone leads me to believe it'll never happened.

Also, the only time "arcade released" games mattered were on Midway Arcade Treasures. In the case of XBLA, I think the arcade part is in reference to the program/promotion of sorts, as in, it's a live arcade of games, not a live place to download arcade specific games.

I think MKT or MK4 would be the next logical game to release but they would need serious gameplay patches that would never happen.

I would like Mk2, MK4, or MKt, any classic MK online game would be awesome. But I don't think that MK2 would be made as an online download for both ps3 and 360. Maybe 360 will get one of the others though.

No one thinks MK II will ever see it's way to XBLA?

I swear if MK 4 Goes to XBLA over MKT or MK II I will be pissed. MK 4 is an Actual Arcade game, but MK II is alot better, Plus it has a bigger fan base. They're releasing it on PS3 for a reason, and I see no reason for it not to eventually port it over to XBLA also.

I think Mk2 has a chance of being on XBLA and I hope it does. It justs seems like it would make sense to be ps3 exclusive. But maybe (more like probably) I'm wrong though. I will keep my hopes up though for MK2 to arrive on XBLA!

A lot of people would be pissed about MK4 or MKt over MK2, I'm sure abc wouldn't be the only one.

I don't see why MS would ever release another mortal kombat for arcade. They got one, that's enough for them. MK isn't popular enough of a game to demand another version to be released.

And MKT especially wouldn't be released essentially since it's very similar to UMK3.

abc ur dead0 said:

8)
FUCKIN WORMS?! ITS ON I WILL PWN ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!