What's new

Tremor Petition

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Who the fuck is Tremor? This is the first time I've heard of him for real. What kind of powers does he have??

Enenra

Go to hell.
Who the fuck is Tremor? This is the first time I've heard of him for real. What kind of powers does he have??
Earth powers. He is on the front page as an easter egg character on MK Vita

Also, if you guys could like the OP if you want Tremor, thanks. Matching numbers make things seem more legit.

Wemfs

Earth powers you say. That sounds interesting. I most definitely want Tremor! It's like having all 4 elements in MK. Rain/Sub for water, Kenshi/Ermac for air, Scorpion/Freddy for fire, and then Tremor for earth.

Wemfs

I'd make tremor my second in a heartbeat just cause he has earth related powers. I want tremor right fucking now.

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Yea thats all we need, a character with sick walk speed, great projectiles and a MK2-like ground pound.

As if Kabal wasn't broken enough.

Is there a petition to counter this petition to make sure this doesn't happen? :p

Reactions: REO

Enenra

Go to hell.
Yea thats all we need, a character with sick walk speed, great projectiles and a MK2-like ground pound.

As if Kabal wasn't broken enough.

Is there a petition to counter this petition to make sure this doesn't happen? :p
No Slips you are one of my favorites don't do this to me!

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
No Slips you are one of my favorites don't do this to me!
And not to mention he has all of Smoke's normal, which are among the best in the game.

I'm just sayin dude. Careful what you wish for hehe.

Enenra

Go to hell.
And not to mention he has all of Smoke's normal, which are among the best in the game.

I'm just sayin dude. Careful what you wish for hehe.
I'm ok with it, I love top tier ninjas. Better than the top tier handi-capable we got going on now.

You should like it, pretend you are liking your fan :D