What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Well it went out when we weren't there. So when we get home, basically the landlords have gone home for the day. So nothing could be done last night except survive. lol

I called em this morning and told em what's up and my roommate also emailed them. So shit better be fixed when I get home. lol
Best of luck with that.

So, will you be able to have our set tonight?

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
im still salty i went for throw at the very end instead of f+3 .... it was fun though!
The amount of times u could've ducked the gun ender when u didn't was sad :( Also work on ur stagger game, u need to incorporate throws and include f2 in ur staggers ( also rlly good on oki if u do f2 by itself since it covers jump and roll rlly well)

EDIT: you rlly should make use of bf2 amp more as well, u can catch a lot of ppl off guard with it

Nuez

Noob
The amount of times u could've ducked the gun ender when u didn't was sad :( Also work on ur stagger game, u need to incorporate throws and include f2 in ur staggers ( also rlly good on oki if u do f2 by itself since it covers jump and roll rlly well)

EDIT: you rlly should make use of bf2 amp more as well, u can catch a lot of ppl off guard with it
thanks! i need to start asking for more feedback like this

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
im still salty i went for throw at the very end instead of f+3 .... it was fun though!
I was lowkey waiting for the FB too but it never came D:

Don't tell him all of Cassie's dirty secrets D:

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
@Nuez

Vs Cassie: F2 1+3 = +2 on block. So if you move after it, move backwards via dash or jump.
Vs Vslayer's Cassie: If she does amped gunshots on block dash in and then anti air. She almost always will neutral jump lol

Other Notes:
- Perhaps you were doing it on purpose, to use the hit advantage for a followup throw, but I feel like you need to work on hit confirming your F33 into the full string for the heated arms you get from it. So this may just be a player specific thing you like to do, if so, disregard.

- Work on jump kick conversions. You landed quite a few of these and could have gotten more damage. After a jump kick hits you can land either a dash into F2 1+3 or a dash into d12 gotcha. Both of which heat your arms fairly well.

- You do the following sequence A LOT: After knockdown, you grab, when that hits, you F4. Need to vary that up, especially the grab imo.

- As Tycarter said, you need to use F2 more and once you start doing that, you can mix in F2 D4 and really start mixing ppl. I don't think you used F2d4 once the entire set.

Nuez

Noob
Don't tell him all of Cassie's dirty secrets D:
Most of opportunity to improve revolves around match-up knowledge. I really gotta just lab more. I just don't get too much of chance to play, and when I do I lab like 30 min and hop online like a dummy. Take it from me "new folks", lab more!