What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

Nuez

Noob
It'll work out. I'm guessing a majority of these matches will be played early in the first couple rounds which will open up loser bracket matchups and knowing who you play that much sooner. That being said, if you're stuck in a bracket and two people have yet to play, extensions will be given when players have no control over it. I won't DQ someone if they don't know who their opponent is yet. Lol

Yes. If anything, I should have removed a few from the Orange Group since they only played one match... I will go ahead and sub you in for @Saboteur-6 since I already started the tourney in Challonge and can't add anyone new without restarting the whole thing again.

So you will start in the loser's bracket in order for that to work. Are you good with that sir?

edit: And I don't mean any offense by that at all, I just would have no other way to do it. I apologize for the inconvenience.
no offense at all man! i wouldve been ok skipping the tournament entirely ... i just feel like im having a great experience in the league in general so thanks for everything ur doing!