What's new

Tournament viable 2bars 71% Easy

Would have to wait until i get home, connection sucks at work :(, unless someone can record it 4 me and display it here

So it's just a combo with the ex hat grab set-up?
yea but not as hard to pull off as the ones us see in mcfly or doc video, simple combo, into non escapable ex hat trap, grab, into another basic bnb, first part is 24%, other part if done correctly is 47%. Really easy to pull off in tourny.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
the fear of the ex hat will keep them in check, plus u can always jump over them for free into jip, and still get the grab to continue the combo
yeah but whats the fear of ex hat? dont even remember if you get a combo on hit if youre close enough but they can D4 to make sure you dont

this is a good mixup but note to KLs it shouldnt be done like a combo as in autopilot muscle memory because it depends on what your opp does

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
yea but not as hard to pull off as the ones us see in mcfly or doc video, simple combo, into non escapable ex hat trap, grab, into another basic bnb, first part is 24%, other part if done correctly is 47%. Really easy to pull off in tourny.
Gotcha, not guaranteed but it's a hell of a mix-up. I do stuff like this whenever I get a chance, i'm surprised i've never seen anyone else do it. Also if you drop the 1121 and trade the d1 for a standing 1 you can get like 50%.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
what stops them from poking you?

its a good mixup though, i like it
Cause meter don't give no fucks bout +1! Now that I think about it though can he let go of 2 during hitstun?

I wonder what delayed grinding hat is on block, I don't think Somberness has been asked about it's properties in open play but surely it'd have at least enough blockstun to guarantee something for Lao.

Somberness - ?

yeah but whats the fear of ex hat? dont even remember if you get a combo on hit if youre close enough but they can D4 to make sure you dont

this is a good mixup but note to KLs it shouldnt be done like a combo as in autopilot muscle memory because it depends on what your opp does
u will see how viable it is once i do the video 4 it

its +20 on hit, its like a prepatch low hat on hit, its gets you a free standing 2.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
its +20 on hit, its like a prepatch low hat on hit, its gets you a free standing 2.
who cares, wasting a bar of meter for +20 is shit unless youre looking for the 21212121 chip dmg and meter back, i was more interested in whether it lets you combo or if its like ex hat

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
It is nice if you pull it off don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't call it non-escapeable

Crathen

Death is my business
after the throw you can do : 1 , JKxxDK , 3xxEX Hat , JKxxTele3 , 1 , 241+3 for 53% and it's not combo video material.

I can't remember how much advantage is KL left if the opponent techrolls , depending on it you could force situations where if the opponent doesn't have wakeups with forward momentum ( Shang , Kenshi etc ) to either block a string ( so they can't just jump out and depending on the string you may stop and go for a throw ) or force a wakeup and trade with the Ex low hat.

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
I would probably just D3 into throw after that EX low-hat. This is pretty swag though, definitely going to troll with this. Good shit :)

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
I would probably just D3 into throw after that EX low-hat. This is pretty swag though, definitely going to troll with this. Good shit :)
How's your Lao comin' along? I'm hopin' on Mk for a while tomorrow, you should show me him and body my free ass Freddy aha.