What's new

Tournament Play: Disabling Interactables

Interactables in Tournament Play?

• Total voters

trufenix

bye felicia
I didn't use spine burst. I was using f2. I don't know what to tell you. They only get two uses with amplify, you can interrupt non-amplify attempts.

Doesn't bother me.
Dude, nobody who posts these armchair game design threads is interested in adapting, no matter how eloquently put.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I mean, I've stopped them with B2 from Jade and jump back air to air with anyone... so like, they aren't unpunishable, idk where that is even coming from. Sure they're annoying but like, maybe don't just go balls to the wall offense when people are in the corner?

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I don’t know why I’m just seeing this, but why would we ban interactables after leaving them on for three games? lol

What even is this thread?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I'll rock with whatever NRS do. Broken interactables or not.

I'm just still salty from Inj2 interactables.

TFW you get bodied by interactables as a gadget char in IGAU, switch to power in Inj2, and you still get bodied.

LDA_DIgi

A changed man...or shokan master lol.
Im fine either way.

If they're not in, fine.

But if they're in: as long as they can be used only once, the corner ones dont have invincibility frames to escape out the corner, and you can't die from chip damage using them.

Then im all for it.

Cause interactables do infact make the game more interesting to watch and play. Adds another dynamic to spacing and available options towards characters they normally wouldnt have (example: a character without a projectile standing near a projectile interactable. Opponent can be killed if interactable hits).