What's new

TOTFC Championship - $2000 Pot Bonus - Hype & Updates Thread

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Is there a google drive doc with the pools by chance? I'd love to make predictions I'm bored at work, if not my prediction is this:

REO WINS
No prereg means everything and everyone is getting $@#ed tommorow lol

I promise you i'll body SOMEBODY in this tournament for free. I also promise you the exact opposite will happen to me. I can't wait.
I can see this prophecy coming to light

Doctor Rektangle

Think outside the Box
Hit box is solid. The delay between the stream aND the chat is minimum. Sometimes as low as 4 to 8 seconds. I've never had a problem with Hit box itself but it's a good back up when twitch acts up. Which is almost every time there's a giant MOBA tournament

FuzzyDunlop

AC/DC Bag > Ghost
Any idea when top 8 is? I see the tournament starts at 3pm roughly but don't see anything mentioned about when top 8 starts

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Any idea when top 8 is? I see the tournament starts at 3pm roughly but don't see anything mentioned about when top 8 starts
Probably anywhere from 8-9pm. I am going to keep people posted as much as possible on twitter and on here. Jersey and florida should be arriving soon. Were already nearing 40 PPL!

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Were going to be recording early round matches via camcorders and uploading to youtube tonight as well

Tim Static

Adminerator
Probably anywhere from 8-9pm. I am going to keep people posted as much as possible on twitter and on here. Jersey and florida should be arriving soon. Were already nearing 40 PPL!
Make sure you tag @tweetyourmight & @tim_static to make sure i can RT it via the TYM account.