What's new

TOTFC Championship - $2000 Pot Bonus - Hype & Updates Thread

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Good shit, guys. Seeing you all do work stroked my spirit meter slightly... no homo.

Yams is a God.

Seriously, this needs to become TGS' gimmick now... go to tournaments and record each other's matches with big ass VHS camcorders:

Hollywood as fuck.
480p Baybey

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Good shit, guys. Seeing you all do work stroked my spirit meter slightly... no homo.

Yams is a God.

Seriously, this needs to become TGS' gimmick now... go to tournaments and record each other's matches with big ass VHS camcorders:

Hollywood as fuck.
Yams was on some shit, he ran it back from losing to REO in the second round lol, and im an old bastard, idk what yall kids be callin stuff

HuttonMD

ADM Riddles
For my first event it was hype I got to play with alot of really good players and definitely helped me figure out what I need to work on. Even tho I didn't do to well it was still sooooo much fun. I'll be going to alot more events now. Everyone was awesome and I'll definitely be back

Things I definitely learned are....I don't like ps4 controllers I gotta buy a converter, and next time bring lotttts of extra drinks or something to keep me boosted I was kinda drained by my last match, also tell quiet storm ( idk if he has a tag on tym) that I want my runback next time it was so close it was heartbreaking when I lost lol

oaoo94

Owner of HAZARDOUS Gaming
For my first event it was hype I got to play with alot of really good players and definitely helped me figure out what I need to work on. Even tho I didn't do to well it was still sooooo much fun. I'll be going to alot more events now. Everyone was awesome and I'll definitely be back

Things I definitely learned are....I don't like ps4 controllers I gotta buy a converter, and next time bring lotttts of extra drinks or something to keep me boosted I was kinda drained by my last match, also tell quiet storm ( idk if he has a tag on tym) that I want my runback next time it was so close it was heartbreaking when I lost lol
Bro I was heartbroken when I didn't stick to my guns. Smh. I went with a Variation I didn't even warm up with. Smh lol. But shit now I know.

HuttonMD

ADM Riddles
Bro I was heartbroken when I didn't stick to my guns. Smh. I went with a Variation I didn't even warm up with. Smh lol. But shit now I know.
Lol yea I would be bummed to I played shaolin the whole time because I haven't played my kano in awhile and didn't wanna take that chance. I literally had the match but I had an input error on knockdown for the meaty and he got me lol which is my fault I didn't have a converter I had to go buy a ps4 controller the day of tournament and was trying to get as many games in as I could to adjust but I still couldn't get the rc and some inputs but like I said that my fault lol next time tho

K1NGZAPPA

Necromancer
It was a great tournament and I'm pleased with my performance and those of my TGS teammates.

However I do share a lot of the same concerns as you in regards to the way the stream was conducted. I hope things get sorted out for the next event. But thanks for the support everyone.

virtiqaL

Noob
Yams was on some shit, he ran it back from losing to REO in the second round lol, and im an old bastard, idk what yall kids be callin stuff
I'll be honest, I went to bed after Yams/Kevo, figuring Yams would just end up 3rd.

Woke up and saw the updates on Facebook and was like... Well, ain't that some shit.