What's new

Toryuken! Mortal Kombat 9 Top 8 is set; 7v7 US vs Canada Tonight!

Yeah, I
There is a barely visable picture of Sub Zero on the left hand side but..but yeah, your right, pricks lol
Hell yeah, that's ultimate douchebaggery for who ever made it. It's bias as fuck. I'm dissapointed. Seeing as how Tekken is on there. I see this everytime at various Majors/Tourny's/Websites, everyone tries to put MK last, barely visible in Promotions or neglecting to give it attention in announcements/promotions. Since its not dead people are trying to kill it, by pulling this kind of shit. CD jr is correct.

What if I was a new FG or MK player and wants to support MK? How would I know if MK was even there based on this crap poster? I would think its not there as playable. And yes, only the niche know its there because they follow the scene, complete newbs wouldn't know, than the people have the balls to bitch at MK entrant numbers, with sleazy crap where it barely gets attention.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Good shit to RM_xSMoKEx . I only saw your match vs. vida (who I later learned is ernov ... ????) but you adapted like a champ after the first match and that's what separates good players from great ones.

Just hope that you don't have to fight REO too soon lol

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
Thanks KT. Yeah at this point i'm not sure if i'm fighting REO again or not. Oh well i'll find out when i get there :p

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
Good shit to RM_xSMoKEx . I only saw your match vs. vida (who I later learned is ernov ... ????) but you adapted like a champ after the first match and that's what separates good players from great ones.

Just hope that you don't have to fight REO too soon lol
I eliminated vida, he wrecked me like 10-0 in casuals and I wasn't even sandbagging. WTF.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Temjiin are you the first UK player (other than Ryan Hart) to play in a tournament over here?

if so, america will be proven better than UK and Canada by the end of today.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
VERY VERY VERY disapointed. I went 2 and 2. Maxter was my first match. won 2 games in losers and lost to NOOB FUCKING SAIBOT.And If I won, I would've faced LolingOctopus in loser's finals and get in top 16.

Same thing in SCV, I played Cha Cha who was commentating, I beat him 2-0.Then I lose to Pyroscrub who apparently won the last tournament or placed 2nd.Won again.Then lost to another player who apparently is known but I don't know him.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I'm gunna go out on a limb here.

Please stop saying Dink is our best player, he's been to 2 majors, one was in west coast which almost means nothing, the other was FR which no other Canadians went to, so this proves nothing.

SECONDLY, this tournament was amazing, I have the utmost respect for all the Americans that came up to show support. @Insuperable's and my match on stream was one of the best sets I've had in a long time. People know how good he is, but I think he has sooo much more potential just you wait.

GG's to everyone, I'll wait till the shoutout thread comes to do the rest

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
I agree at this point i don't think it's fair to name a "number one player" for Canada.

We have a lot of talent here and nobody should be slept on!

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
VERY VERY VERY disapointed. I went 2 and 2. Maxter was my first match. won 2 games in losers and lost to NOOB FUCKING SAIBOT.And If I won, I would've faced LolingOctopus in loser's finals and get in top 16.

Same thing in SCV, I played Cha Cha who was commentating, I beat him 2-0.Then I lose to Pyroscrub who apparently won the last tournament or placed 2nd.Won again.Then lost to another player who apparently is known but I don't know him.
At least you pulled some wins out. Not bad for you first tourney. I went 0-2. Pride of Botswana and Lord of the Fly beat me.