What's new

Toryuken! Mortal Kombat 9 Top 8 is set; 7v7 US vs Canada Tonight!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I wanted to fill his night with joy and call him to challenge him to a gentlemen's duel at ECT so I could hear him unsoberly mark out in excitement...but my cell phone died :(.

Soup put on the performance of the ages tonight. That was amazing.
And I don't care how mad people got at him, Altaire trolling the stream and getting increasingly pissed at how many U3 setups he was getting away with was fucking priceless.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Neo Russel is so damn cool. As a fellow Kitana/Jade user I just love him. Great Shit. And REO very good commentating tonight and I love how Italian you were looking on Stream today...snazzy!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
So who won the team tournament? I had to go to bed after Playpal vs Insuperable... :(

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
This has been an awesome tournament. I drew maxter first and won a couple rounds but got knocked into losers. I won my next match but then faced fellow clan mate temjiin who i was practicing with before Tourney Still it has been a lot of fun and i got my offline cherry popped.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Canada's Best player plays quan chi and has provided much MU exp

USA Quan chi wrecked canada in 8v8

What gives canada?
I wanna go back and rewatch it and count the U3 Trances.

That was the most thorough mindfucking ever hatched by a Soupy brain, but methinks the first thing Canada's gonna do when all this is over is go into their labs with the Cheese and make sure they don't fall into such traps again.

Hitoshura, remember Sonic Fox & Mil VS Chris G and Noob at Winter Brawl when we were all counting the jumps & cross-ups Fox was getting away with? It was like I was back in Philly.
Such a hype-ass set. Can't wait for Top 8.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
nice variety of characters in top 8, Reptile (good luck Milky) Quan Chi, Raiden, Sektor, Jade/Kitana. Cool stuff

Jade made top 8. and WTF? Where did J.Wong come from. He came out of no where.
I think Neo used Jade early on the tournament but was more Kitana heavy later on. I saw a lot of round one losses with Jade then switch overs, lol. Also Wong amazes me. He doesn't know how to play this game but somehow he survived.