What's new

Top UMK3 Recorded matches?

I need some top UMK3 matches that are available trough download or youtube.

Could someone post some great or the greatest matches?
It doesnt have to be always Kabal vs Human Smoke but some entertaining high skilled matches.

I need them for a fighting game messageboard, they mainly play SF3 and Guilty Gear and they dont think UMK3 has anything to do with real fighting competition.

Maybe I can cut some of the best matches together for a UMK3 VS Video like the best VS matches in a row or something like that.

Mario

Noob
Hey, Hanzo, I really enjoyed watching the MK4 vids. Any more of those? And regarding those Tekken 5 videos, which version of Tekken 5 is that? Is it PS2 5.0?

MKK hanzo

Yes, his H.Smoke is hands down the BEST H.Smoke I ve ever fought and seen. His attack rush patterns are incredible and he has that ''psy'' factor that he smells/hears when you releases block and HkLp you. His throw game is one of the best also and the few times I can catch him are when he teleports wrongly and when he missen a far Hk or I catch him with a Hp combo.

Mario

Noob
Hanzo, have you discussed that MK4 tier issue over with ded_ yet? He says he found new infinites that places Quan Chi in the top tier category.

MKK hanzo_hasashi said:
Yes, his H.Smoke is hands down the BEST H.Smoke I ve ever fought and seen. His attack rush patterns are incredible and he has that ''psy'' factor that he smells/hears when you releases block and HkLp you. His throw game is one of the best also and the few times I can catch him are when he teleports wrongly and when he missen a far Hk or I catch him with a Hp combo.
haha thanks hanzo for the comment:) don´t forget my Kabal ^_^ btw i want to record some matches again but using differents chars i love to play with others and im good with it but every time i go to your house to fight, you always start a count and i want always to try to beat you:p (everytime i can) so please, let´s fight and hide your counter shit xD

MKK hanzo

Not a great example for this kind of thing. Someone might say something like "wow this game is all about easy infs"
Indeed but still a great showing of execution on a vs match.

Lex you suck! Joking man!

let´s fight and hide your counter shit xD
But man if we get rid of the win count we will take away half the fun! No really, lets have a full fight night of low tier shit...how about it?

Hanzo, have you discussed that MK4 tier issue over with ded_ yet? He says he found new infinites that places Quan Chi in the top tier category.
Havent talked to ded_ in a while but I will not be surprised if he found another inf... He should be called Infinitded_ or something...

Ded you marico PM that shit!