What's new

Top players? What happened?

I HATED this game until I got Avalanche. That variation is VERY similar to MK9 Sub-Zero so now I play all the time. If the ppl here weren't so busy trashing me they'd know i post matches and tech on my YT channel all the time. Should have an Avalanche guide up soon. No worries though, don't expect any SZ players here to give a f**k.

Agilaz

It has begun
I HATED this game until I got Avalanche. That variation is VERY similar to MK9 Sub-Zero so now I play all the time. If the ppl here weren't so busy trashing me they'd know i post matches and tech on my YT channel all the time. Should have an Avalanche guide up soon. No worries though, don't expect any SZ players here to give a f**k.
Hey Tom. I appreciate what you've done for the community, even though I don't play SZ. But what is this about you hating the game until recently? I could've sworn I heard a lot of positivity from you even during the early days.

People are gonna bitch regardless, but you do you. You're too old to be getting hung up on shit like trash talkers on stream/forums, no?

Hey Tom. I appreciate what you've done for the community, even though I don't play SZ. But what is this about you hating the game until recently? I could've sworn I heard a lot of positivity from you even during the early days.

People are gonna bitch regardless, but you do you. You're too old to be getting hung up on shit like trash talkers on stream/forums, no?
I'm public enemy #1 on this site. The "dumbest and worst player in the community".

Yeah, i HATED the game until Avalanche came out. I'll be talking a lot about it on the podcast with REO tonight.

Agilaz

It has begun
I'm public enemy #1 on this site. The "dumbest and worst player in the community".

Yeah, i HATED the game until Avalanche came out. I'll be talking a lot about it on the podcast with REO tonight.
Don't let it get to you man. You're OG.

I'll make sure to listen if/when it's up on YT.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
@Tom Brady thank for being on eof the few people that actual learns how to play mk unlike 90% of this awful website.

@Agilaz by your lack of logic tom is a scrub

Last edited:

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
I love coming into threads, seeing what looks like someone talking to themselves, scrolling to the bottom to see "Show ignored content," and immediately knowing who has been stinking up the thread with their typical narcissistic trash without even clicking "Show ignored content."

Anyway, I'm glad to see Tom has found a variation to call home in MK11. He's easily one of my favorite guide / breakdown video creators in the MK community.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Tom is obviously a good player and his YT content has a lot of good info. And it doesn’t really matter who thinks who is good, it’s a dumb video game, just have fun with it, like 0.02% of the player base are actually good enough at it for it to affect their livelihood in a meaningful way

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I don’t play Sub-Zero and I love when you actually get into the character and glad you have what you want now. As much shit as I have given you over the years, you’re still by far the most entertaining player and personality in the scene free.

Toruko61

Noob
i also like toms´ content and would definitely like to see him more in the offline competitive scene as a player and a moderator like in the mk9 days.

he got real passion for sub zero, even tough sub zero is a big pile of shit with his mixups online and that i get ptsd everytime i see him kl.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
On THIS site? dude, you would be HARD PRESSED to find much positive talk of me. I've been bashed here for nearly 6 years. Thats just a fact

Nah.
You just act like a man who needs to be coddled and took your reputation the wrong way. You actually have a fanbase. You cant say that about 95% of the members here. You just dont want to face any critics, jokes or have a challenge where you're not #1. Your reputation isnt even bad and you're good at your hobby. Be grateful you can play video games every week. Most people who do this usually get put down by family and friends who arent gamers. No one is going to feel sorry you.

Cp912

Noob
Nah.
You just act like a man who needs to be coddled and took your reputation the wrong way. You actually have a fanbase. You cant say that about 95% of the members here. You just dont want to face any critics, jokes or have a challenge where you're not #1. Your reputation isnt even bad and you're good at your hobby. Be grateful you can play video games every week. Most people who do this usually get put down by family and friends who arent gamers. No one is going to feel sorry you.
Bro that was so uncalled for...you think he's sensitive so you attack his pride on purpose...this game brings out the worst in everybody at least once a day... Brady is a legend we agree on that. Let the man be... He makes sub zero look good!

Cp912

Noob
I have watched all your recent matchups. Kitana lui Kang cetrion... All awesome. Love it . THANK YOU!

Cp912

Noob
I have watched all your recent matchups. Kitana lui Kang cetrion... All awesome. Love it . THANK YOU!
Tom Brady what do you think about sikander555? He's a beast with the jump 3 standing 2... Do you watch any other sub players? K7? Train?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Tom has been pulling this same ‘nobody likes me’ schtick since I first found this community in 2011 (maybe even before).

People keep falling for it because it’s an easy way to get props :p

Along those lines, this thread wasn’t about him at all, and now it’s suddenly all about Tom. You can’t mention Madzin without Tom EX sliding in from offstage to grab the shine ;)

In any case, I didn’t think we’d still be here in 2019, but here we are. At this point we’re about a year into the two-year “Tom cycle” which puts us about 5-6 months away from “I’m going to stop streaming, and remove all my YT videos, and leave this community because nobody loves me”. To be followed by a 6-month hiatus and then “I’m back and I need to make a video for Paulo because in my opinion this game just can’t be good if Sub Zero isn’t good”.

Someday Warner Bros. will option this for a film :p

“Soap Opera: the Bill Menoutis Story (starring Michael Cera in a leather jacket)”.

Last edited: