Votes: 5 5.9%
  • No one...

Votes: 9 10.6%

• Total voters

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Being the best in this game would be like being the best in the special olympics.
I've missed you Sequel!

Will you play this game for 2 months then give it up too? Or are you attempting to be the white REO of Injustice? (Yes, REO is Mexican, it's confirmed).

Sequel

Boob Titbot
I've missed you Sequel!

Will you play this game for 2 months then give it up too? Or are you attempting to be the white REO of Injustice? (Yes, REO is Mexican, it's confirmed).
Haha. Just came back for a bit to troll and so many here have already taken the bait. GGs.

I don't know if I am going to play Injustice yet. It looks like recycled animations from MK9 despite what the delusional fanboys say. Besides that though, the game might be fun to play casually. Push block is stupid for this game though. And if you take damage from normals on block like in MK9 that will be retarded as well.

Flagg

Noob
I could see players like Chris G, F0xy, PL and others that are good at other fighters by different companies, picking the game up quickly.

Truth is no one knows. There might just be some unknown freak of nature lurking somewhere where the game just clicks for him.

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
Let Grundy be a top tier in this game. Ill wreck all of you with the manliest throw chains youve ever seen. EVER... SEEN...

Glass Sword

Nobody
I can't tell you who is going to be one of the best but I can say one thing. Any area which has a tester located there will produce some of the top players for Injustice. I am calling it right now GGA is going to have some monsters at Injustice. Jeremiah and soonk and Slips are going to be three of the best households people households.