What's new

Top 8! Who's GONNA TAKE IT?!?!

WHO GONNA TAKE IT?!?!

• Total voters

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
All top 8 are very good players, but, I'm rooting for Chris G or Reo ..... any of two winning, I'm happy !! XD :D

Dark_Rob

Noob
Obviously I voted for REO. He is my boy and Im rooting hard for him. I think he is the best overall Mortal Kombat player alive today.

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
I think its is up for grabs but i see either REO pulling it out with his strategy or PL with his ridiculous pressure when he gets upset. (also Chris G is always in there and 16 bit has a mean kitana) Oh heck i have no idea.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
made top 32 for first major so I'm pleased.
Good stuff Pig, who knocked you out? I was pulling for you, I know you have some good tricks up your sleeve.

I'm rooting mainly for 16bit at this point, though I'm also going for Reo and PL (only because I initially said PL would take the tourny)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Even though I want REO to win and that's who I voted for, if he sticks to Mileena I just don't see him winning... just my opinion.

I want to see Perfect Legend take it, because he is from Toledo, OH like me.

I would have to say the favorite to win has to be ChrisG, since he plays other high level players in NYC frequently and has had the most tournament success out of all the top 8 players as of late.

Even though I want REO to win and that's who I voted for, if he sticks to Mileena I just don't see him winning... just my opinion.
I really can't see him picking Mileena against PL if that's what it comes down to, if he does he's got some huge balls. But other than that I can see him winning with her.

shura30

Shura
i say chris g
but i secretly hope that online tony could pull it off giving kabal another tournament victory

Kwon

---->----
I'm thinking 60 % that REO takes it, 40 % that Chris G takes it, but either way it's a win for me! :D

If i had to pick one, it has to be REO's Mileena! Just godly play throughout the Tournament!