What's new

Top 5 UMK3 XBLA Players.

I think it's something like this but feel free to post your own.
And there "BEST" character

1.Crazy Dominican- Nightwolf
2.EWAShock- Reptile
3.Anihilator83- uSub
4.ShaneyMcGradey1- Ermac
5.Frankiebonez- Kabal

This is just from the experience ive had.

I know tons of people who are way better players than me, but I guess you just haven't come across them yet. Anyways, my top 5 would consist like this:

1. Moe30w - Human Smoke
2. Crazy Dominican - Nightwolf
3. throwerchicago - Human Smoke
4. EWAShock - Reptile
5. Pajaromayor - Kabal

ilovepoop said:
why are u guys posting characters this is just xbla players not players with certain characters and i guess nobody has has even played anybody good lately sugar busta and konqrr need to be this

these list are kinda off if u ask me andif anyone tells me that either of those 3 don't belong on the list you guys are crazy
Never played Busta Yet, But I can consistently beat Sugar and when I played Knoqrr those few times I won most of the time.

Just sayin... :wink:

l SugaR l ? if him than no hell no!! (Anihilator beats him all the time) besides its just an opinionated post. o and it says there "best" characters u r-tard thats y we put them there.

ilovepoop said:
abc ur dead0 said:
ilovepoop said:
why are u guys posting characters this is just xbla players not players with certain characters and i guess nobody has has even played anybody good lately sugar busta and konqrr need to be this

these list are kinda off if u ask me andif anyone tells me that either of those 3 don't belong on the list you guys are crazy
Never played Busta Yet, But I can consistently beat Sugar and when I played Knoqrr those few times I won most of the time.

no offense but i know for a fact that u cannot beat sugar or konqrr consistently me, sugar, and konqrr never try at our best when playing matches with friends

and only reason u sometimes when in matches with us is because u coumter character pick 90% of the time which i will say would be considered trying

Even I can beat sugar :D and I'm a newb :wink:

ilovepoop said:
abc ur dead0 said:
ilovepoop said:

no offense but i know for a fact that u cannot beat sugar or konqrr consistently me, sugar, and konqrr never try at our best when playing matches with friends

and only reason u sometimes when in matches with us is because u coumter character pick 90% of the time which i will say would be considered trying
I've played with Sugar SEVERAL times except when Im playing with you. And I KNOW when he's trying so don't give me that Excuse.

As For Konqrr, I know For A Fact the only reason I beat him is because he cant play well online. He would probably school me On an actual machine.

And ILP, I can consistently beat YOU too, Except I wouldn't know because We haven't played in so long.

ilovepoop said:
abc ur dead0 said:
ilovepoop said:
abc ur dead0 said:
ilovepoop said:

I've played with Sugar SEVERAL times except when Im playing with you. And I KNOW when he's trying so don't give me that Excuse.

As For Konqrr, I know For A Fact the only reason I beat him is because he cant play well online. He would probably school me On an actual machine.

And ILP, I can consistently beat YOU too, Except I wouldn't know because We haven't played in so long.
15 year old kids make me laugh
Oh get the fuck out of here with that shit. Thats ALL You can say to that? It's Ok poop, Retarded people make me laugh too.

Makes no sense. I dunno why your in such a bad mood today seriously, get over it.

ilovepoop said:
abc ur dead0 said:
ilovepoop said:
abc ur dead0 said:
ilovepoop said:

15 year old kids make me laugh
Getting told the truth and defending urself with a lame excuse, makes me laugh

I know i can beat sugar, not all the time prolly 50/50. so he's not gonna be top 5! It's just an experienced top 5... MY experience. You can feel free to post what you think the top 5 is. Or you can just keep bein an asshole and talk shit :evil:

I played BMC and he's a Prick, Good riddance.

And Poop seriously, get the fuck off of it. I don't have a Stupid Elitist attitude and I dont think I can beat everyone. But don't flat out deny it either. Im not some punk who's never played the game before. I'm Not starting shit, so don't you start shit right back.

dreemernj

Ambassador
Is there any reason to leave this thread in this section of the forum? It has nothing to do with gameplay, it's just an adolescent argument.

Use the XBLA rankings to figure out whose best. It's not perfect but it beats the hell out of people saying "I can beat him" "I think he's best" "He doesn't try when he's playing you".

Just wait for the next XBLA tournament, everybody can join, and we'll see from that.

ilovepoop said:
im not starting shit u just sound like the kids from the xbox.com forums saying they are they best
Did I SAY I was the best? Do I make Pointless posts saying how great I am and How much I can kick everyones ass?

No, I made a Post and you decided to start shit and tell me off.

Truth- I can Beat Sugar consistently

Truth-I can Beat Konqrr ONLINE Consistently

Truth- I cannot Beat Alot of people online consistently

Where does that say I can Beat everyone and I'm the best?

ilovepoop said:
abc ur dead0 said:
Truth- I can Beat Sugar consistently

Truth-I can Beat Konqrr ONLINE Consistently

Truth- I cannot Beat Alot of people online consistently
wow these had me rolling on the floor laughing if u can beat konqrr consistently then u can beat 90% of the people who play online in which u can't on either occastions and the simple fact u say u can beat sugar consistently kills me as well like i said the only way u can beat mots people who play is by counter picking
Well get off the floor or your going to get dirty. What I see going on Poop, Is that since you suck so hard, you think Sugar is THAT good online and so is Konqrr(online).

And maybe I CAN beat 90% of the people online *shock and awe*

Say it isn't so :eek:

Shit, Im not ranked like 12,000 on the leaderboards, I'm in the low 400s. Get your head out of your ass and play me more than once before you start this shit.