I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
- I love Krushing Blows. I like the idea that if I do something enough, or in certain situations that I can really make you pay for it. This is something I hope they keep and can expand on and make even better.
- I love that this game wasn't as aggressive, I can't think of the word I'm looking for atm, as MKX. I like that the pace is a bit slower.
- Even though I never really practiced these, mainly because I didn't really have to (Maybe if I competed I would've), I loved Flawless Block. Another thing I wouldn't mind if they brough back.
- I loved the idea of the universal wake-ups, maybe it as a whole wasn't implemented that well in this game, but I think they could make it better and wouldn't mind it in the next game.
- Loved that there wasn't a ton of combo paths or strings/normals. For the most part, everyone's buttons felt like they had a purpose instead of just being there. Ya, there were still some characters that had poopy buttons, but a lot of the buttons didn't feel like wasted space.. I always felt like the combo paths thing was a kinda dumb complaint. Like, you're going to, more often than not, use your characters BnB in every fighting game. I feel like I see the exact same normals and strings from Tremor or whomever you, person reading that played X, use even with the number of normals that everyone in that game has.