What's new

Top 5 is boring, who is your top 6-10?

My top 6-10 :
6. Atrocitus : One of the best trait (if not the best trait) in the game, good damage, good mixups
7. Supergirl : Large number of tools, good damage and very good trait
8. Captain Cold : Awesome trait, good zoning/anti-zoning tools, good set-up gameplan and good damage
9. Poison Ivy : Great spacing/anti-zoning/zoning tool, builds a shit ton of meter, restand for a bar, good mixups and good damage
10. Black Canary : Very good damage, good footsie tools (b2/f2) and awesome trait when fully charged (even if it takes a long time before getting to the level 3) but very unsafe

Why are ppl putting Catwoman up here? She seems mediocre to me, but I don't have a lot of exp in the MU.
Staggers, great mids, rushdown character that doesn't struggle getting in, high damage, solid oki, really good walk speed, nice meterless damage, and amazing j.2. Her footsies are so good.

Last edited:

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
In no particular order, assuming top-tier play: Atrocitus, Bane, Flash, Deadshot, Fate. My top 5 is basically yours but substitute Aquaman with Darkseid because I think Aquaman is sort of overrated. His trait and chip are both amazing, but I feel his potential is not as high as the above listed.

I haven't actually fought a great Captain Cold yet, but I could easily see him being top 10. I just think it'll take a while for people to fully learn him. And I already know Swampy is bottom 5.