What's new

Top 5 downplaying lines from your MK scene

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
if you have meter, and he has two tools, one of which (ex sweet dreams) is worthless anywhere but the corner and can be baited. Ex tele dies to throw, just takes good reads. All this cage down playing is what needs to stop xD
try using your retarded teleport

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
5) "Take away anything from Kabal and he instantly sucks" - AC1984
4) "Flamethrower is unpunishable, I'll just play Cyrax" - 7L with Kitana
3) "GARBAGE, this character is fucking GARBAGE!!!" - ClaudeVonStroke, discussing Raiden
2) "f2 needs to go into a combo like Kitana's 21" - Me
1) "I should be winning all the matches with Cage, but no... he can only win about 50%" - CladeVonStroke, discussing a 5/5 match up

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
try using your retarded teleport

Oh so you guys should just pick up Freddy for the cage mu and lemme know how that works out for ya ;) d1 teleport really? Ex is invulnerable to normals for a bit but regular teleport? A full dash and any one of cages lightning quick normals or strings and your right back where you started. Once cage touches you its a retarded guessing game.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Oh so you guys should just pick up Freddy for the cage mu and lemme know how that works out for ya ;) d1 teleport really? Ex is invulnerable to normals for a bit but regular teleport? A full dash and any one of cages lightning quick normals or strings and your right back where you started. Once cage touches you its a retarded guessing game.

Yes, d+1~teleport. It's ridiculous. Cage can block the d+1 and can't counter poke the teleport. This severely hurts what makes the f+3 game so good. Also after a teleport Cage is not a dash away. He is like two dashes away from even being in range. You are totally out of danger. You can't ask for a better meterless escape tool than this and you guys are acting like you're done once you've blocked a f+3. Outrageous.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
I'll give freddy vs cage a 6-4. Not too bad but not good neither. This is coming from someone who plays burymeinblack with his newly adopted style of zoning.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I'll give freddy vs cage a 6-4. Not too bad but not good neither. This is coming from someone who plays burymeinblack with his newly adopted style of zoning.
Well, I am glad that he has adopted the winning style.

All of you morons who said Freddy had good rush down owe me an apology.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Wafflez - "Sonya is bottom 5 without meter"
- Smoke needs armor, then he could win against JC
- high hitbox = automatic mad MU vs kung lao
soonk - just poke out bro, I'm only plus 2 on that, so you have 7 frames to land a 6 frame move
16 Bit - zoning does nothing, then I get beat by iaf into unbreakable damage
me - cyrax needs the damage because he has no footsie tools except d4

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
Wafflez - "Sonya is bottom 5 without meter"
- Smoke needs armor, then he could win against JC
- high hitbox = automatic mad MU vs kung lao
soonk - just poke out bro, I'm only plus 2 on that, so you have 7 frames to land a 6 frame move
16 Bit - zoning does nothing, then I get beat by iaf into unbreakable damage
me - cyrax needs the damage because he has no footsie tools except d4
dude come on, you have 11-13 frames to poke out of my pressure. his rushdown isn't that good.

LEGEND

YES!
"You neutral punch my dive kick everytime because youre on player 1!" - Belicoff complaining about my kenshi vs his Lao
"Nightwolf is more broken than Cyrax." - Me, in a very different time. Pig Of The Hut remembers.
since you mentioned Kenshi fighting Lao and we are on the downplaying topic. . .

Pig says this MU is 8-2 in Laos favor (which i think is horse shit, with my rushdown style of kenshi i'd say its 7-3 or possibly only 6-4) i'd like to hear your experience in the MU. Here or in a PM if you care to