Top 5 best fights in anime

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
Ichigo vs grimmjow.
Gon vs pitou
Seirin vs yosen.
Luffy vs lucci.
Kagura vs brothers servant.

There is prolly a better one in gintama just could not remember the names.

Have you watched season 3 of Legend of Korra? Shit was amazeballs.
yes i have kept up with it and its a shame the number of episodes of this season got reduced due to the low ratings. However im waiting to see the season finale tomorrow at my friend's house haha

Error

DF2+R2
yes i have kept up with it and its a shame the number of episodes of this season got reduced due to the low ratings. However im waiting to see the season finale tomorrow at my friend's house haha
I think it was intended to have only 13 episodes, all of the seasons have been very short, which I don't really like either. The only thing that happened due to low ratings was the show being made online-only.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
ok heres mine... im personally not a HUGE fan of DBZ, i did enjoy it throughout my childhood, but i always hated the "comic book" style action (4 episodes for 1 punch type shit) so none of the DBZ fights will be on my list. anyway...

1. Fairy Tail vs. Grimoire Heart (omg this battle was epic, very intense and set the tone for the rest of the story thus far)
2. Naruto vs. Pain (i mean come on... who wouldnt have this on their list? lol)
3. Maka vs. Crona (Soul Eater)
4. Captian Levi vs. Annie (the female titan, omg that nigga Levi is just amazing... that nigga 100%)
5. a toss up between Eren Jaeger vs. Annie and Fairy Tail vs. Oracion Seis (the first fight)

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Irako Seigen vs Iwamoto Kogan

Plus any other 4 fights from Shigurui. DBZ is for children, IMO.

Haze

Noob
naruto - team kakashi vs kakuzu and hidan bleach - kenpachi vs noitra gintama - kagura vs abuto dbz - gohan vs cell shigurui - irako seigen vs iwamoto kogan samurai champloo - mugen and gin vs kariya ninja scroll - jubei vs tessai sword of the stranger - nanashi vs rarou

Dust

Iron Dragon
(hunterxhunter) gon vs pitou & Netero vs Meruem
(naruto) Naruto vs Pain
(attack on titan) eren vs annie
(bleach) ichigo vs ulquiorra

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
It's really hard to pick the best, but both Bleach and Samurai Champloo have their fair share.

I'd also have to nominate the Chun Li/Vega fight in the Street Fighter 2 anime movie ^^

Last edited:

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
between a poor memory and not watching a lot of anime in a while this is difficult but i think i can come up with a few.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann's final fight
Gintoki vs Obero
Luffy vs Lucci
Kenshin vs Shishio
Gon vs Hisoka

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
OK so there is only one:

Netero vs. Meruem. The chairman has contingencies on top of his contingencies.

Last edited:

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
I've seen most of these and honestly I think they're awesome but there were 3 that really actually gave me shivers when I watched them

1. Levi vs female titan

It looked like he was gonna get wrecked like the others but no boom sanic the hodgehodge all over her arm then went vergil from umvc3 all over her. I had to pause it midway to take it all in

2. Levis buddies vs female titan.

It was the best attempt so far in the series and I liked every part of it. The team work and the emotional cries as they got stomped one by one

3. Sai vs akira

Idk if anyone watched this but Hikaru no go not violent but definitely gave me shivers. The first two times they play the prodigy gets his ass handed to him by someone that can't play. Omg the scene after when hikaru left and both times and akiras just sitting there with his head down as people gather around him asking what happened? He lost?