What's new

Top 5 best fights in anime

Crathen

Death is my business
Alucard vs Anderson ( Hellsing Ultimate ) - How can no one mention this?!

Ippo vs Sendo ( Hajime no Ippo )

Seigen vs Kogan ( Shigurui )

Mari vs Zeruel ( Rebuild of Evangelion 2.22 )

Yusuke vs Sensui ( Yu Yu Hakusho )

Cmon guys i know everyone watches mainstream animes and some fightscenes are good but you're missing out.

Haze

Noob

Cmon guys i know everyone watches mainstream animes and some fightscenes are good but you're missing out.
omg how dafuck could i forget about alucard dude is a monster

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
2 of my favs:

Naruto vs Orochimaru

Luffy vs Lucci

And the obvious DBZ, and Bleach fights. I've actually begun to watch One Piece again, love that show.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole

At least someone else here appreciates Shigurui. The manga is even more disturbing than the anime. A lot of good fights, but Irako vs. Kogan was the best. Do you know of any more anime that is similar to Shigurui? I haven't come across any myself.

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
1. Literally the entire series of Shigurui

2. Afro vs Jinno (Afro Samurai)

3. Takamura vs Brian Hawk (Ippo)

4. Jonathan Joestar vs Dio Brando (Yoyo's)

5. Rin vs Laura (Mnemosyne: Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi) *All the times they fight are really good.

There's probably better fight scenes but it's been a while since I watched anything too crazy. I'm sure Tokyo Ghoul has some sick shit in it. I'm waiting until the whole series airs to watch it.

Last edited:

Lone

KHAOTIC
At least someone else here appreciates Shigurui. The manga is even more disturbing than the anime. A lot of good fights, but Irako vs. Kogan was the best. Do you know of any more anime that is similar to Shigurui? I haven't come across any myself.
Basilisk is similar, but that's my opinion so grain of salt and everything.

I suggest people watch Fate/Zero, specifically fights with Archer(Gilgamesh) and Lancer in them.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Basilisk is similar, but that's my opinion so grain of salt and everything.

I suggest people watch Fate/Zero, specifically fights with Archer(Gilgamesh) and Lancer in them.
Thanks, I'll check it out today.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Any fight scene in bobobo-bobobobobo.
Agreed! The sickest fight in that is in EP 4, when Bing-Bing Cha-Ching murders RamaLama, and his Ultimate Donke comes out. Flurbjistanko goes fucking apeshit, and then uses his own Ultimate Appendix Burst to end Bing-Bing's Freebird Phuuker for good. Sooo brutal.

Error

DF2+R2
Agreed! The sickest fight in that is in EP 4, when Bing-Bing Cha-Ching murders RamaLama, and his Ultimate Donke comes out. Flurbjistanko goes fucking apeshit, and then uses his own Ultimate Appendix Burst to end Bing-Bing's Freebird Phuuker for good. Sooo brutal.
I have no idea if these are even real characters or not because I haven't seen the show in years, but this still sounds like something that would happen.

Flagg

Noob
Lot of love for Dragon Ball stuff. Honestly dont know how some of you can watch an animated fight for 3 hours. Here are mine:

Ryu and Ken vs Bison:

The entire Fist of the North Star Movie (DBZ fans will love this if they've never seen it, Ken vs Raul 1:33:00 is epic):

Not 'Anime' but Transformers (Devastator vs Dinobots and Optimus Prime vs Megatron):

D vs Carmila:

Sagat vs Ryu:

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
I really don't like anime, but this is one of the coolest fights from one of the best animes I've ever seen.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
FMA: Brotherhood

Scar vs Wrath
Ling vs Wrath & Gluttony
Greedling vs Wrath
Mustang vs Envy
Everybody vs Father
Armstrong Siblings vs Sloth

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
A new addition - Bulat/Tatsumi vs The Three Beasts