What's new

TOP 10 Most Challenging ARCADE Games

DDR? And, I got a good 5 min out of Dragon's Lair per credit. There was another game like it.........pretty rare.....similar audio.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Sinistar was pretty hard
I hear Robotron is hard but I never played that one just watched people play it looks kinda hard

Played Robotron. Tough game at later levels. Doesn't strike me though. Excellent choice though. Never played Sinistar........wasn't allowed across the street to the arcade. i was 6 or 7 maybe. Read a lot about the game though. I'd need more votes to include it.

Rabbit

thugs bunny
I'm fortunate to live by an arcade that has most of the suggestions in here.

Besides what has already been suggested. Mappy, Paperboy, Joust, NARC, Operation Wolf and Qbert.

imo Arkanoid is not that hard at all compared to most of the suggestions like Donkey Kong, Tron and Robotron.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Super Contra was cake.
really? I could never get used to the leaf switch sticks that come on the dedicated cabinets...makes hitting the diagonals a pain. And you really need to be able to hit them when you want to. Can you easily 1 credit complete it?

1 Credit now? Definitely not. I think I have done it before a few times. Maybe difficulty was set lower.......more lives. Can't remember.

Most games I was great at were still in grocery stores, paper shops, and pizza places. Hope the guy you mentioned shows up.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Aero Fighters 2 arcade was hard as hell. A lot of the bullet style games were.

I miss Aero Fighters in the arcades...loved it.

1) Marble Madness
2) Arkanoid
3) Ghosts 'n Goblins

I guess I'll try to keep this going.

What do you guys think about Time Soldiers or Alien Syndrome?