What's new

Video/Tutorial TONY-T's Deathstroke/Deadpool Combo Video + Deadpool's Clash Dialogue!

migosan

MK Philippines / Injustice Philippines
it looked more hype than those umvc3 combos imo, sick stuff tony! as usual, next i want to see is a "JAWS" swag combo compilation, chomping on every character in injustice! hahaah

unbefuckingleavable, outstanding work, really enjoyed the watch, jelous of your knowledge, i still have not even worked out how to get music in the right place in my vids with hauppage, you are the best combo creator, ive seen out there, and i have been on the beat em up scene almost 30 years showing my age good job ))

TONY-T

Mad scientist
unbefuckingleavable, outstanding work, really enjoyed the watch, jelous of your knowledge, i still have not even worked out how to get music in the right place in my vids with hauppage, you are the best combo creator, ive seen out there, and i have been on the beat em up scene almost 30 years showing my age good job ))
Thanks Dan, we must be close to the same age!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rhoe2c1c7p6bciv/LxvuXfvwvZ

For PS3 only. I take no responsibility if you mess up your game..
Epic! also, do you have a website with all your mods? Don't worry I'm not gonna mess up, I'm an expert on using cfw so this kind of files looks familiar. Also, you are just messing with the costume right? no balance touched isn't it? because I'm gonna let that costume stay and I don't want to mess the balance when a patch come.
You know what would be epic? CHRISTIAN BALE DARK KNIGHT RISES BATMAN!

Great vid, I hope to see many more in the future.
Some of those combos end with a sword spin and then you go into another combo, sometimes standing and sometimes with a j2. Are those considered part of the first combo in a sequence? Did sword spin have a lot of block stun pre-patches?

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Great vid, I hope to see many more in the future.
Some of those combos end with a sword spin and then you go into another combo, sometimes standing and sometimes with a j2. Are those considered part of the first combo in a sequence? Did sword spin have a lot of block stun pre-patches?
The sword spin in pre patch was +17! Even more when you hit your opponent while they were in the air. So i was activating trait , then doing a combo into sword spin , then just before the trait ran out i would input the 132 string. the 132 string has a gunshot in it which is unblockable when the trait is active. Its essentially a reset. But it only works on pre patch due to the sword spin being +17.

In current patch you have to use low gun shots to get enough frames to use the 132 string after trait as a reset.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Epic! also, do you have a website with all your mods? Don't worry I'm not gonna mess up, I'm an expert on using cfw so this kind of files looks familiar. Also, you are just messing with the costume right? no balance touched isn't it? because I'm gonna let that costume stay and I don't want to mess the balance when a patch come.
You know what would be epic? CHRISTIAN BALE DARK KNIGHT RISES BATMAN!
i don't have a site man. but if your looking for other mods, the place to go would be psx-scene. All the best modders hang out there. At the moment their is a lot of work being done on MK9 pc.

ryublaze

Noob
The sword spin in pre patch was +17! Even more when you hit your opponent while they were in the air. So i was activating trait , then doing a combo into sword spin , then just before the trait ran out i would input the 132 string. the 132 string has a gunshot in it which is unblockable when the trait is active. Its essentially a reset. But it only works on pre patch due to the sword spin being +17.

In current patch you have to use low gun shots to get enough frames to use the 132 string after trait as a reset.
Can u do it post patch if u get the opponent high enough in a combo? I'm trying 32 sword spin as combo ender and going into 132.