What's new

Video/Tutorial TONY-T's Deathstroke/Deadpool Combo Video + Deadpool's Clash Dialogue!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
TONY-T has done the unthinkable - as always! Utilizing his modding skills which practically enable him to reconstruct parts of a game, he has introduced Deadpool into a new Injustice combo video alongside Deathstroke! As you can tell by the attacks and movement of Deadpool, he's built off of Deathstroke's design, but judging by his icon at the lower right of the screen...and his unique dialogue in Clash occasions...you might be fooled into thinking that Deadpool is the real deal.

Check out Tony's latest amazing video and let us know what you think! Please remember to watch in 1,080p for best quality possible.

Article edited by GamerBlake90

Attachments

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
I think I'd tear up to see a true GL vid with a Kyle Rayner mod as good as these that u've been doing.Haha.The presentation from top to bottom is pretty damn impressive man. Wish we could get these modded skins for consoles,I'd actually play Deathstroke if he had a Deadpool skin(but yes I know Wade is Marvel)

tony t you are the luckiest mofo to have a guy like tetz in ur corner man, this video is fkn awsome by the way, if u guys would have found a way to get deadpool sound clips actually into the game i would have been speechless....good shit

TONY-T

Mad scientist
tony t you are the luckiest mofo to have a guy like tetz in ur corner man, this video is fkn awsome by the way, if u guys would have found a way to get deadpool sound clips actually into the game i would have been speechless....good shit
thanks man. Their is a way. Tetz was able to change the voices in MK. He should be able to do the same in Injustice. I think...

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
thanks man. Their is a way. Tetz was able to change the voices in MK. He should be able to do the same in Injustice. I think...
And the Zod u guys had in the last video is still better than the one NRS ended up using in game =-)
*Hand Claps*